• Advertisement

The Beatles

Karen

Hello, allow me to bump this topic because it wouldn't make sense if I don't comment in a Beatles topic xP

Um, yah, I truly love them. But you guys already know that =]

How about I rank all the studio albums just cuz! 125508.gif

13- Beatles for Sale

12- Yellow Submarine

11- Help!

10-Please Please Me

8- Let it Be

9- With the Beatles

7- Rubber Soul

6-The White Album

5- Revolver

4- A Hard Day's Night

3- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

2- Magical Mystery Tour

1- Abbey Road

Bumped because I am in a posting mood like usual xP

I do like The Beatles, not as much as everyone else does though. However, my suitemate loves them. I'm actually towards the point of Beatles fatigue. I am getting sick of them, but like I said, I still like them.

Clappy, just accept the fact that everybody loves them and being tired of them is nonsensical, so we can all live happily 428899.gif
Everybody loves them? Oh I had no clue that we all have the same taste in music. 428899.gif

Everybody loves them? Oh I had no clue that we all have the same taste in music. 428899.gif

No, but, almost all music you like today you can track back to The Beatles because they have influenced it in one way or another. It's a fact. 428899.gif

No, but, almost all music you like today you can track back to The Beatles because they have influenced it in one way or another. It's a fact. 428899.gif

I'm not saying they aren't a major influence in the music history. The Beatles aren't just entirely my cup of tea. I like them, but I don't love them like you, Sabre, 70s, and others on here. 428899.gif

I'm not saying they aren't a major influence in the music history. The Beatles aren't just entirely my cup of tea. I like them, but I don't love them like you, Sabre, 70s, and others on here. 428899.gif

That's fair enough. I'm just saying you should be used to people all-over being crazy about 'em. 428899.gif

But ok, you're entitled to get tired of something. You're right.

That's fair enough. I'm just saying you should be used to people all-over being crazy about 'em. 428899.gif

But ok, you're entitled to get tired of something. You're right.

60147.gif428899.gif428899.gif428899.gif

My mother raised my around them, cant not listen them without smileing. Fav songs are: "Ballad of John and Yoko", and "Work It Out"

See? I knew you were cool 239236.gif lol, funny, though, cuz The Ballad of John and Yoko is one of my least fave songs and that comes from someone that seriously loves every Beatles song lol (which means I still like TBOJ&Y anyway)

We Can Work it Out is a great song ^^

Paperback Writer was one of my least favorites as a kid cos of the opening but I listened to it again just recently and I love it! haha
Yeah, I never liked Paperback Writer's opening until recently. And the rest of the song kicks ass.