• Advertisement

What's unique about your personality?

I'm always the random one who'll bust out with something related to OXI-CLEAN or OH YEAH MR. KRABS every now and then

-I often go from being completely monotone and boring in speech to being very vocal and loud and fabulous and then to very vocal and loud and obnoxious often all in a matter of 20 seconds.

-Most people are described with adjectives like "masculine/feminine", "funny", "odd", "clumsy"... I'm pretty much just described as "Omair" because people have no clue what to make of me.

-I am really fucking clumsy. I am.... I'm ridiculous I can't do anything. If this were the Hunger Games, I would be that kid to step off early and explode. :P

-I still do not know how to ride a bike and did not learn how to tie my shoes until double digit age.

-I do not know how to whistle at all (how the hell do yall do it with ease) and I can not roll my tongue to save my life.

I can remember exact dates of events that occurred years ago.

I'm kinda the same way in that I can remember events and comments people made years ago.

But going to the topic, people say I'm like an encyclopedia because of my knowledge. Also, I tend to speak formally on almost all conversations.