• Advertisement

2015 Kids Choice Awards

SpongeOddFan

Here's my nominations

Favourite Kids TV Show - Dog With a Blog (Haven't watched any the shows listed, but this just sounds the coolest)

Favourite Family TV Show - The Big Bang Theory (The only show I watch)

Favourite TV Actor - Jim Parsons (He's from the only show on there I watch)

Favourite TV Actress - Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (Same reason as Jim Parsons)

Favourite Cartoon - SpongeBob SquarePants (Do I need to explain?)

Favourite Book - Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series (Only book series I've read)

Most Addicting Game - Mario Kart 8 (Only game of those I've played)

Favourite Villain - Cameron Diaz (Don't know any of them playing villain roles, but she did voice Fionna from Shrek)

Favourite Reality Show - Wipeout (Only one of the shows I've heard of)

Favourite Talent Competition Show - American Idol (Only one of those shows I know about)

Favourite Movie - Guardians of the Galaxy (and two of the worst movies last year get nominated. What a wonderful life)

Favourite Movie Actor - Will Arnett (He voiced Batman)

Favourite Movie Actress - Cameron Diaz (Same reason as Favourite Villain)

Favourite Animated Movie - The LEGO Movie (Everything is awesome!) (May change to SpongeBob Movie since I haven't seen it yet)

Favourite Male Action Star - Chris Pratt (He was in my favourite live action and animated movies)

Favourite Female Action Star - Jennifer Lawrence (Don't know any of them, so I just made a guess)

Favourite Music Group - Imagine Dragons (I hate all of them, but that group atleast has an ok name)

Favourite Female Singer - Katy Perry (I hate all of them, but atleast she introduced those superbowl sharks)

Favourite Song of the Year - Dark Horse (I hate all of them, but this was made by Katy Perry, and I put her down as favourite female singer even though I don't even like her. Life's full of stupidity)

Favourite New Artist - 5 Seconds of Summer (Never listened to any of their music, but atleast they're name sounds ok)

Seriously with the Favourite Movie nominations. The only good movies there were Guardians of the Galaxy and Maleficent. Hunger Games and Transformers are bad, but Amazing Spiderman and TMNT are abominations!

Kids TV Show - Austin and Ally (The only one that doesn't suck)

Family TV Show - Modern Family (I haven't seen any of them except for Big Bang which I hate)

TV Actor - Ross Lynch (idk about the others except for Parsons)

TV Actress - Laura Marano (idk about the others)

Cartoon - Adventure Time (please, anything but SpongeBob)

Book - Diary of a Wimpy Kid (not a reading person)

Addicting Game - Minecraft (not a gamer either)

Villain - Angelina Jolie (I don't get this category, so I chose randomly)

Reality Show - Shark Tank (it's a pretty good show from what I have seen)

Talent Competition Show - America's Got Talent (I actually really like this show)

Movie - Guardians of the Galaxy (Haven't seen a single one on the list so I chose the one with the most positive reaction)

Movie Actor - Mark Wahlberg (he's awesome)

Movie Actress - Emma Stone (eh)

Animated Movie - LEGO Movie (incredible movie)

Male Action Star - Channing Tatum (eh)

Female Action Star - Jennifer Lawrence (eh)

Music Group - Imagine Dragons (some of their songs are awesome)

Female Singer - Ariana Grande (she's my bae)

Song - Problem (this song's my bae)

New Artist - Fifth Harmony (to be fair, Miss Movin' On is catchy)

Hosted by Nick Jonas?  I thought he was too busy trying to get away from his whole kid friendly image?

Do kids even know half of these nominations?

Do I even know half of these nominations?  I can't even begin to point out how little of the television categories I know outside of The Big Bang Theory and the reality shows.

Do I even know half of these nominations?  I can't even begin to point out how little of the television categories I know outside of The Big Bang Theory and the reality shows.

Are you people really not watching Gotham, SHIELD, or The Flash?

Are you people really not watching Gotham, SHIELD, or The Flash?

*looks again*

LMAO, I didn't even notice that.  I've been meaning to watch more of Gotham, I gave up on SHIELD, and haven't watched The Flash.

*looks again...again*

Who the actual FUCK is Lil P'Nut?  I swear people....

I didn't watch last year's, so I dunno if I'll watch this year's etiher. The KCA's have long gone stale.

This.  Even though I clearly don't watch for actual seriousness, I can say that the KCA's problems are trying to cram so much in a hour and thirty minutes.  Timing constraints and overlonged sketches are what's killing the show.