• Advertisement

Preparations For The Movie?

SpongeBobsNumber1Fan

So as we all know, today marks 1 WEEK until the release of "Sponge Out Of Water"!!!! :D So are you guys doing anything special to prepare for it? As for me, throughout the month I've been rewatching the whole entire series from the beginning! I'm also doing a playthrough of the video game of the first Movie on my YouTube channel (my YouTube name is stupidhead10001 if you want to look me up). And just today I went on a shopping spree for Movie merchandise and got a whole bunch of stuff, including the Hot Topic t-shirt with all the superheroes on it, which I will be wearing to the Movie!

So what are you guys doing to prepare? Anything special? Either way, we only have 168 more hours until one of the BEST DAYS EVER!!!! :D Wait, only 7 days... We gotta climb things, we gotta jump off of stuff, we gotta RIDE!!!!

I'm going to get a SB movie t-shirt before I see it and that's about it.

Ooh, you just reminded me that I have a SpongeBob shirt I could totally rock when I go see the movie.

I'm going tomorrow evening with one of my friends who has also been a lifelong SpongeBob fan (I've tried convincing her to join here to pretty much no avail though).  I'll be wearing my SpongeBob/Patrick bros t-shirt.