• Advertisement

The North Korea Story

sbl

So... North Korea. North Korea's Internet, was down for 9 hours and 31 minutes due to a DDoS attack that may have been pulled by the FBI or Lizard Squad (Lizard Squad took down Xbox Live a while ago). 

Lizard Squad Twitter - DOWN CURRENTLY OH NOES

Finest Squad Twitter - @FinestSquad

The FBI isn't saying anything, and Lizard Squad's Twitter looks suspicious.

Discuss here. Also about North Korea vs. Sony.

UPDATE: Finest Squad (also a hacker group), took down Lizard Squad's Twitter. I really don't know what's happening here xD. They were talking about Xbox Live being taken down on Christmas...so yea.

How North Korea runs and does everything is none of my business (shouldn't be the US in general's interest, honestly) but I don't think we should be intimidated by a fat Psy-lookin' motherfucker with an attitude problem. Whatta goofball.

they all kinda look like psy

Kim Jong Un's just throwing a tantrum along with the whole North Korean government. I don't see why anyone should take them seriously. Do people really believe that the world powers are going to allow another Korean war to happen? While they're at it, China should do something about that guy before things spiral out of control.

Seems that they are releasing The Interview some places.

Yes I noticed that too. Sony is trying to find out ways to do it across other platforms. It could be a straight to dvd/bluray movie, or a netflix movie.

Yes I noticed that too. Sony is trying to find out ways to do it across other platforms. It could be a straight to dvd/bluray movie, or a netflix movie.

No, it's not. It's being screened in theaters. If it comes to DVD/BluRay/Netflix it's because it's an ordinary movie now.

• Like 1

I'll say this much, The Interview sure has more momentum now due to all this controversy more so than it did a few months ago when it looked like just an ordinary bad Seth Rogen movie to me. Now it's a controversial bad Seth Rogen movie.