• Advertisement

Connect 2 Concepts!

Ron

connect two abstract concepts using homophones, natural relationships, etc. 

Example: 

User One: Trees and bitch 

User Two: A bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark grows on trees. 

The catch is you HAVE TO USE AT LEAST 3 PARTS. If the words were "Clouds and Starbucks" you couldn't say, "Clouds float over Starbucks." It'd have to be "Clouds float in the sky, which is above the ocean, where mermaids live and a mermaid is the logo of Starbucks." 

so you just do whatever the person above said. They can be as long or as short as you desire, as long as they connect the two words. I'll start. 

Clothes and dirt

Justin Bieber's hit single is called As Long As You Love Me featuring Big Sean.  Big Sean dates Ariana Grande.  Ariana Grande has descendants from Italy.

SpongeBob and Rob Ford

Spongebob is Nickeldeon kids show and Rob Ford is current Toronto mayor.

You aren't playing the game right.  You have to connect the two items together by at least three different concepts.

Justin Bieber's hit single is called As Long As You Love Me featuring Big Sean.  Big Sean dates Ariana Grande.  Ariana Grande has descendants from Italy.

SpongeBob and Rob Ford

SpongeBob is a cartoon character, kids watch cartoons, Rob Ford acts like a kid.

Spongebob is Nickeldeon kids show and Rob Ford is current Toronto mayor.

chocolate and forum.

Chocolate has milk, milk builds strong bones, you need strong bones to make sure your fingers don't wear out when typing on a forum.

Gordon Ramsay and Israeli-Palestinian conflicts.