• Advertisement

Best French Fries

Clappy

I debated with my sister about this for the longest time yesterday. Now, I bring this question along to all of you. Who has the best French Fries?

I personally find Checker's fries to be the best with a close second being Red Robin's when you put on their brand of seasoning.

My favorite are from this place here called El Meson , they make them with actual potatoes and they taste pretty good. As for my second favorites, it depends but they're probably those fries they serve in Chinese restaurants.

They serve fries in Chinese restaurants by you? That's something I never heard of. :P

Yeah, Chinese restaurants here serve french fries and chicken. I guess its different for you guys.

French fries...AND chicken!?!?

Wow, my Chinese restaurants don't even compare.

French fries...AND chicken!?!?

Wow, my Chinese restaurants don't even compare.

Yo I have a Chinese restaurant near my house that does it buffet-style and they have french fries, onion rings, and donuts. Do you restaurants not serve chicken fingers, though? All of the ones I've been to have served them. Just tempura-fried chicken being called chicken fingers.

I definitely don't know who has the best french fries, but I definitely do know it's not Five Guys because I'm not 15 anymore.

Yo I have a Chinese restaurant near my house that does it buffet-style and they have french fries, onion rings, and donuts. Do you restaurants not serve chicken fingers, though? All of the ones I've been to have served them. Just tempura-fried chicken being called chicken fingers.

I've never seen one Chinese place that serves chicken fingers.  I didn't know fried chicken at Chinese take out was even possible.

So we don't have that fancy Red Robin stuff over here in the Southern Tier... I tried Five Guys's fries and they were pretty meh to me.

Best here from memory is Wendy's, but that just shows that our options still kind of lack :P