Clappy

Moo  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Plain Milk
    • Chocolate Milk
    • Neither. Milk is gross.
    • Sweetened by Frosted Flakes after finishing your Frosted Flakes

Chocolate milk, and if you're going to pull the "half-and-half" garbage on me, just give me a glass of plain milk.

Half-and-half like the creamer or like half-chocolate and half-regular? Because I don't know anyone who drinks either of those.

Half-and-half like the creamer or like half-chocolate and half-regular? Because I don't know anyone who drinks either of those.

My parents always gave me half-chocolate and half-regular when I asked for chocolate milk. It tastes just like regular milk with maybe a hint of chocolate. Not worth the trouble.

My parents always gave me half-chocolate and half-regular when I asked for chocolate milk. It tastes just like regular milk with maybe a hint of chocolate. Not worth the trouble.

...What's the point of that? Why would they not just give you half of a glass of chocolate milk? Or put half the amount of chocolate syrup in a full glass of milk?

...What's the point of that? Why would they not just give you half of a glass of chocolate milk? Or put half the amount of chocolate syrup in a full glass of milk?

I wish I knew, bud. If I ever act in an erratic manner, blame the Chocolate Milk Fiasco of the early 2000's.