• Advertisement

E3 2014

crushingmayhem

Alright

Zelda HD: Teaser was nice, but I can't say I saw enough to see if it it's worth playing. However, it is Zelda, so here's hoping it is. :D (Probably)

Mario Maker: YES YES YES YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG lol the time I'm going to spend on this

Captain Toad's Adventures: I was a bit disappointed at first, then I watched the trailer... I must say, it looks fun! It's nice to see Nintendo completely deviate for once by removing jumping, as well as the fact that I lvoed those levels in 3D World.

Alright

Zelda HD: Teaser was nice, but I can't say I saw enough to see if it it's worth playing. However, it is Zelda, so here's hoping it is. :D (Probably)

I'm assuming you're referring to the open world Zelda game? Because the words "open world" are the only things that need to be said for that game to be absolutely amazing.

I'm assuming you're referring to the open world Zelda game? Because the words "open world" are the only things that need to be said for that game to be absolutely amazing.

I didn't know it was open world :D

I'm pretty hyped for this.... I must play Wind Waker HD first though :P

I didn't know it was open world :D

I'm pretty hyped for this.... I must play Wind Waker HD first though :P

I thought it was pretty clear that it was open world. It didn't seem like it could be anything else, considering it was introduced by using Wind Waker as an example.

Unless you're talking about Hyrule Warriors. That isn't open world.

I thought it was pretty clear that it was open world. It didn't seem like it could be anything else, considering it was introduced by using Wind Waker as an example.

Unless you're talking about Hyrule Warriors. That isn't open world.

I knew very little about Zelda U, I probably should have known it was open world though. :P

Hyrule Warriors I've heard of, but I've never played.

Nintendo's presentation blew me away.  It made me glad I invested in a Wii U.  Especially Splatoon.  It's what I picture Nintendo's version of a FPS would be....and that makes me feel wonderful.  Probably the game I'm most excited for out of that presentation (besides Smash Bros and new open world Zelda obviously).

Everyone else not sure since I didn't pay as close attention because I don't have a X-Box One or a PS4 as my second new gen console....yet.

• Like 1

Microsoft: Pretty good.

EA: Boring. Most games they showed were either expected or too early in development to really get hyped about.

Ubisoft: Pretty good.

Sony: Decent, but it was a bit too long.

Nintendo: I need to buy a Wii U.

Goddamn, I don't know if that Telltale Borderlands game was announced beforehand since I'm so out of the loop when it comes to gaming news these days, but it sounds pretty damn cherry.

It was announced before E3.