• Advertisement

E3 2014

crushingmayhem

Goddamn, I don't know if that Telltale Borderlands game was announced beforehand since I'm so out of the loop when it comes to gaming news these days, but it sounds pretty damn cherry.

Announced a little bit ago. Chris Hardwick's voicing a character, which should be interesting to say the least. The Pre-Sequel is also coming out relatively soon, which I'm personally more excited for.

Nintendo's presentation blew me away.  It made me glad I invested in a Wii U.  Especially Splatoon.  It's what I picture Nintendo's version of a FPS would be....and that makes me feel wonderful.  Probably the game I'm most excited for out of that presentation (besides Smash Bros and new open world Zelda obviously).

Everyone else not sure since I didn't pay as close attention because I don't have a X-Box One or a PS4 as my second new gen console....yet.

So glad to see I'm not the only one here excited for Splatoon. That and the new Zelda game(s) are the main reasons I want to get a Wii U now. I'm still holding out until next year to buy one, just in case they release a bundle with Splatoon or Zelda (a special edition ink-splattered Wii U for a Splatoon bundle seems too good to not do, but I'm not Nintendo). Wooly World and Captain Toad would just be icing on the cake.

Announced a little bit ago. Chris Hardwick's voicing a character, which should be interesting to say the least. The Pre-Sequel is also coming out relatively soon, which I'm personally more excited for.

So glad to see I'm not the only one here excited for Splatoon. That and the new Zelda game(s) are the main reasons I want to get a Wii U now. I'm still holding out until next year to buy one, just in case they release a bundle with Splatoon or Zelda (a special edition ink-splattered Wii U for a Splatoon bundle seems too good to not do, but I'm not Nintendo). Wooly World and Captain Toad would just be icing on the cake.

Splatoon caught my interest from the announcement trailer and seemed even better after watching some more gameplay footage. Hope the game lives up to its potential. As for the new Zelda...I don't want to get too hyped because it could end up being a disappointment, but it looks amazing.

Also, some of you might have missed it, but Shigeru Miyamoto announced a new Star Fox game. Unfortunately no trailer, so it must not be that far into development.

Splatoon caught my interest from the announcement trailer and seemed even better after watching some more gameplay footage. Hope the game lives up to its potential. As for the new Zelda...I don't want to get too hyped because it could end up being a disappointment, but it looks amazing.

Also, some of you might have missed it, but Shigeru Miyamoto announced a new Star Fox game. Unfortunately no trailer, so it must not be that far into development.

>doesn't want to get too hyped for new Zelda game

>avatar is from the trailer