• Advertisement

Wreck-It Ralph 2

terminoob

Yup. Just like the last six Mario Party games and Pharrell's new album, it's something no one asked for but we're getting anyway.

http://www.hypable.com/2014/04/04/wreck-it-ralph-2-currently-in-the-works-disney/

I'll remain cautiously optimistic, because all one of Disney's cinematically-released sequels have been great; but they really need to explore the world they've created in this one instead of just restricting it to almost solely one lackluster video game.

I actually remember reporting when I use to do Entertainment News that Disney wanted a sequel and worked out some copyrights with Nintendo to have Mario appear in some capacity.

Glad to see that this sequel is officially announced though and I am cautiously optimistic that it will work since Wreck-It Ralph is one of my favorite animated movies of the past two years along with Frozen.

I like the idea of there being a Smash Bros.-esque game.

It'd be a great intro. Like a cold opening-esque thing. Start the movie immediately by showing a minute or two of Ralph and Calhoun fighting against other characters (perfect cameo for Mario and Luigi) with Felix and Vanellope cheering from the sidelines with other sidekick characters, and then end with Ralph and Calhoun coming out on top and Calhoun pulling a fake-out on Ralph and winning the whole thing and then the opening credits roll and it picks up with them leaving the arena and walking into the hub.

• Like 1

Well even though the first one was good enough, I think it's possible for a second adventure. The ending with the marriage and new friendships can lead to more stories and such. All I wish for is a strong story. Oh and I heard about that Mario thing, I hope it can happen this time.

Am I the only one who asked for a sequel? Im sure others did to. im excited for it, the guys who made it talked about exploring the video game world. which i cannot wait for

I didn't ask for it because they wrapped up the character arcs quite nicely. If they find a way to make Ralph an interesting character again then I'm all for it, but he's entering the movie as a good guy and he can't regress unless they want to destroy the development made in the first movie so we already know there won't be any kind of internal struggle. It's like Despicable Me 2. Gru entered as a good guy and left as a good guy and he wasn't very interesting at all and the writing relied too much on him and Lucy.

Sequels don't live up to potential, but I want this one to, out of all of them. I just want a good plot for the characters again.

Terminator 2, Aliens, Two Towers, Empire Strikes Back, Rescuers Down Under, Toy Story 2 (and 3).

• Like 5

Am I the only one who asked for a sequel? Im sure others did to. im excited for it, the guys who made it talked about exploring the video game world. which i cannot wait for

I was wanting a sequel too. I think it has a lot of potential. I'm actually pretty excited for it and glad it's on development.