• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

News about "Post Fiction":

The epic conclusion to the two part Confrontation will be posted sometime this week. I wanna make it, like, the best chapter yet and I want to utilize the new features to their fullest. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Adventures in the Underground City

"Summer Daze"

The thirteenth episode of season 3 has this plot

Plankton's decides to retry his old mind switching machine on Mr Krabs again, with dire consequences. They both become joined together and if that couldn't get any worse, of course it does!

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

Another Update!

Contrary to past speculation, the upcoming episode of "Post Fiction" will indeed be the season finale. Expect it in a few days. "Post Fiction" has been renewed for a second season that is expected to begin airing during the holiday season.

NEWS ABOUT MY LITS:

Eventually, I'm going to fix the same symbol problem, it won't take long.

NEWS ABOUT DIGIMON ADVENTURE:

After Episode 4, it will go on hiatus.

NEWS ABOUT WOAHWOAH REVIEWS:

Don't worry, I'll get a new episode up this week.

NEWS ABOUT DARK SIDE OF THE HERD:

I feel ashamed for procrastinating a month on Part 1, but bear with me, it will be done estimately tomorrow, and I'll focus on the rest.

NEWS ABOUT DIMENSIONAL HONOR:

The idea is scrapped, I'm currently pitching a new idea for my NaNo novel, while scrapping my DH idea seems a guilty pleasure to me.

NEWS ABOUT GURU GAKUTO:

Returns from hiatus tomorrow. Also, for Ep. 13, I'm going to use songs for the first time, and I need help with picking songs. Once Episode 13 comes, trust me, you'll LOVE it.

NEWS ABOUT THE DVD:

Don't worry, it will come. Though, I wonder how stuff will be bought in VBulletin.

NEWS ABOUT Z-STORM:

Depending on time, the new week could take place either late this month or on October, just note that I'm always notable of postponing things.

News about Investigation and Prosecution:

Don't worry, the final part of the pilot will air next week, but after that, it will go on hiatus. The reason for this is because I will need time to work on the remake of Origins of Mermaidman.

Adventures in the Underground City

"A Drugs Life"

The fourteenth episode of season 3 has this plot...

When Spongebob and Patrick are mistaken for owning drugs, they are sent down. With Squidward the only one who can bust them out, will he when he's enjoying life so much without them?

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*