• Advertisement

SBC's Top 30 Episodes - Hosted by MMM

MMM

If anyone has ever done this before, don't take me as an idea stealer. I originally did a top 21 Fan Edition on SBM, and I wanted to do one here, but I decided to stretch the number of episodes out a little. PM me your top 20s, and I promise not to spoil them if you don't watch them spoiled, and I need at least 7 PMs until I can have enough to finish. Give me some suggestions for the list, and I hope to start and finish this. Deadline for the PMs is November 22nd. If I have at least 10 before 11/22, i'll start earlier.

Lists

MMM

GordokTheMad

Halibut

Wooden Steel

30. Ripped Pants

Ripped_Pants_Gallery_(31).jpg

5 points. 1 of 4 lists. Highest Rank : #16 Gordok

^^Yeah, I found the old placement format and decided to use it. Anyways, I decided to this with only four lists. Thanks to Halibut, GordokTheMad, and Wooden Steel for sending in lists. I also sent in mine as well. I thought I would get more lists, but I still decided to do this. 

So, Ripped Pants. So, it starts with Spongebob trying to impress Sandy and being successful, Then, Larry the Lobster comes over, and asks Sandy if she'll lift some weights with him. Sandy and Larry walk away, and Spongebob begins to get sad. He trudges over to the weight lifting, where people are lifting unbelievable amounts of weight. Spongebob lifts a stick, then borrows two, count em, two marshmallows and puts them on the stick. He has difficulty doing this to point that he rips his pants.

Everyone one is laughing at him, and he takes this laughing the wrong way at first. He walks through the beach embarrassed, but then Scooter walks up to him saying how funny he is, he finds himself as a comedy star. Basically, for the next part of the episode, he just does simple things that end up having him rip his pants on purpose.

Then, he goes to the ice cream cart and snack bar, where the people at the beach begin to get annoyed by them. He goes to the ice cream with Sandy, and cracks some jokes with the Vendor, who gets annoyed. Then, they go the snack bar, where both the customers and the fry cook get annoyed.  Then, he enters the surfing contest, where he does the '"ripped pants" move, and then pretends to drown. Basically, the lifeguard believes he's dead, and wants to do one last favor for him. SB says he needs a tailor, to fix his newly ripped pants. Well, not newly.

Then, EVERYONE his annoyed with him, including Sandy. He hides in the changing tent, looking over his ideas on how to rip pants, then tries "ripped pants have ripped off", and then declares himself the biggest loser on the beach. Three other people do the same for different reasons. Then, they sing a song about how Spongebob ripped his pants. The entire beach turned out to be listening, so when the song ends, everyone is cheering, and Larry asks Spongebob is sign his pants, and Spongebob's pants entirely rip off.

I thought Ripped Pants was decent. I didn't like it, but didn't hate it either. It was just in the middle. I know this only had five points, but I had to do four lists only. This isn't entirely my list, though. #29 is actually a three way tie. Peace out.