• Advertisement

The Pumpkin Games [Free For All!]

Ron

might as well use hide potion to save myself (wow people want me gone already I guess they want the bigger threats out first also you're next after cf64 or before him)

You are now a Zombie; a hide potion is used before a round so that you are hidden for the round after... I suppose you can use it while you're a Zombie, but that doesn't make much sense lol

You are now a Zombie; a hide potion is used before a round so that you are hidden for the round after... I suppose you can use it while you're a Zombie, but that doesn't make much sense lol

you never said that BEFORE IN THE FIRST POST you made it look like you could use it any single time during the round

you never said that BEFORE IN THE FIRST POST you made it look like you could use it any single time during the round

You can, but you're trying to use it like a defense potion to get out of being sent to The Zombies, and that's not what it's for. 

Defense potion = defend yourself 

Hide potion = preemptively protect yourself

You can, but you're trying to use it like a defense potion to get out of being sent to The Zombies, and that's not what it's for. 

Defense potion = defend yourself 

Hide potion = preemptively protect yourself

oh the way you worded it made it sound like it was another defense potion to me. Meh people want me out of events lately it seems so  I'll just come back until I win and they realize they could use me

oh the way you worded it made it sound like it was another defense potion to me. Meh people want me out of events lately it seems so  I'll just come back until I win and they realize they could use me

how? :P