• Advertisement

Scary Story Contest 2013 - RESULTS!

Wumbo

It's 2013, and a lot of scary stuff is happening. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had a baby. The government shut down... again. I turned 18 years old. Also, here's the Scary Story contest!

Here's how it works: You PM good ol' Uncle Wumbo your short, spooky story, maximum 2000 words, and no minimum, but keep in mind that brevity is not always the soul of wit, eh? I will judge them for myself, and send them to the other two judges, where we will score them based on:

Clarity

Plot

Originality

and Spooky Factor. This year we're looking for real bone-chilling tales. If you choose to take a more humourous route, you may still score big in the other three categories, however.

PM Wumbo your scary story by Friday, October 25. The results will be announced Halloween Night (when else?) Also, JCM and I are looking for a third judge to round out the panel, the caveat being of course that you will not be allowed to participate.

• Like 8

i'll be a judge then since you could use a younger judge in the kid wise age

Thanks Trophy!

I'm so terrible at these, you can cross me of the possible winners list :P

In other words, I won't even  try because I suck at these.

Hey now, that's no way to think! There's no harm in trying.

Canadian-related? Sure, as long as you wrote it.

That's another thing that I feel shouldn't even need to be said, but may as well bring up: It has to be your own story. Stealing =/= cool.

I may as well bring up the reward too. How's a treat bag full of 10,000 doubloons sound?

Canadian-related? Sure, as long as you wrote it.

That's another thing that I feel shouldn't even need to be said, but may as well bring up: It has to be your own story. Stealing =/= cool.

I may as well bring up the reward too. How's a treat bag full of 10,000 doubloons sound?

cool, make it CANADIAN 10,000 doubloons.