• Advertisement

New DVD - SpongeBob and Friends - "Patrick SquarePants"

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/SpongeBob-SquarePants-Patrick-SquarePants/19069

Originally titled, "My Pal Patrick," this DVD was part of a "Facebook Choose The Cover" thing. Set to release January 14th, it'll contain 14 episodes. Contents unavailable at this time (though from the looks of the description, looks like it'll be a best of release, containing episodes previously released on DVD).

• Like 1

So the episodes on this DVD are:

• Big Pink Loser
  • The Secret Box
  • I’m With Stupid
  • New Student Starfish
  • Dunces and Dragons
  • Patrick SmartPants
  • That’s No Lady
  • Driven to Tears
  • The Gift of Gum
  • Karate Star
  • Big Sister Sam
  • Squidward’s School for Grown Ups
  • The Googly Artiste
  • Pet Sitter Pat

Am I the only one who thinks they could have chosen better episodes? These are fine, but I would have loved to see episodes like 'Sing a Song of Patrick' or 'Chum Bucket Supreme' on the disc, in stead of 'Squidward’s School for Grown Ups' & 'The Googly Artiste', which aren't really among the fans' favourites. :nonono: Another thing is that I can't help but noticing that 'The Gift of Gum' seems more like a SpongeBob episode to me. :rolleyes:

Also, I guess they wanted to show the fans that season 4 is now considered 'classic', since they chose more episodes out of that season than they did off seasons 1-3. :P

I really like the idea, though. I hope they're gonne make one about Squidward and Sandy as well ;)