• Advertisement

Gordok's Bottom 20 Spongebob Episodes

I haven't seen Gullible Pants in a while but I think I didn't like that episode too but SpongeBob dancing was kinda funny, I guess. The next one is The Cent of Money.

Yup it's the Cent of Money

Both of you are correct!

Number 9: The Cent of Money

Oh no. Not another bad Krabs episode! This one just shows how selfish Mr. Krabs is and that he will do anything, ANYTHING (even if it hurts others) to get his hands on some money.

(Disclaimer: I don’t remember the episode by heart, but I do remember the meat of it.)

One day while Spongebob is taking Gary for a walk in the parking lot, Mr. Krabs notices that Gary seems to be wiggling in a strange way. Krabs asks Spongebob what’s happening, and he replies by saying that that’s what Gary always does when he attracts loose change.

This excites Mr. Krabs so he decides to make Spongebob do some nearly impossible tasks (like paint the entire Krusty Krab, from floor to roof), so he can use Gary as his money making tool. And Gary seems to be attracting more money than Krabs had thought.

But, this makes Gary extremely uncomfortable as this money attraction causes him pain. Krabs eventually notices and guess how he reacts. Instead of taking this seriously and stopping this money attracting scheme (which would’ve been the right thing to do), he thinks that Gary is perfectly fine and he even tells him to quit acting like a baby.

Have I ever mentioned how unlikeable Mr. Krabs is nowadays? He’s become flandarized (from his greed) beyond belief to the point where he will do anything, ANYTHING he can to collect money, save money, touch money, etc. He pretty will do whatever it takes, even if it involves hurting others (even animals), which really makes many Mr. Krabs fans lose all respect for him.

Anyways, Mr. Krabs finds out that a nearby arcade is where many coins are spent. So, he goes there, disguised as a pregnant woman. Eventually, Spongebob hears about Krabs’ money making scheme and he looks for him. Once he’s at the arcade, he catches Mr. Krabs in the act and is deeply ashamed of him (and rightfully so).

Then, a huge argument ensues between Spongebob and Krabs. While this is happening, Gary starts attracting so much money (pulling coins out of all the arcade machines) that this causes a huge avalanche of money. Mr. Krabs becomes excited and he runs towards the money avalanche (stupid!).

For the ending, Mr. Krabs, Spongebob and Gary are at the hospital. The doctor tells Spongebob that the thing that’s causing Gary to attract all this money is a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy refrigerator magnet that he apparently swallowed at one point. As for Mr. Krabs, the bill that would lead to fixing his injuries seems to be so high that Krabs doubts that he could possibly pay for it. But, the doctor resolves his problem by saying that because of all the coins that he had cruelly collected, Krabs would be able to pay the bill just fine. And the episode ends with Krabs yelling “Nooooooo!” in defeat.

This episode was just downright awful. I really hate animal abuse and I hate how Mr. Krabs treated, no, ABUSED Gary for his own horribly selfish gain. As good as it felt to see Mr. Krabs pay the price in the end, unfortunately it wasn’t nearly enough to take this cruel episode off of my list.

Hint for next episode: We are riding the behemoth.

Nautical Novice

BINGO!

Number 8: Nautical Novice

My god. This was one of the most disappointing episodes I have ever seen!

In this episode, Mrs. Puff decides to organize a field trip to the Bikini Bottom Museum of Navigation, which is that large vessel to ever be driven (and it’s also a museum!). Noticing what a bad student he is, Spongebob spends the whole night reading the big book of boating history, so that he can impress Mrs. Puff and hopefully get his boating license.

When SpongeBob wakes up, he barely misses the bus, so he almost missed his chance to make it to the field trip. Once everyone is at the museum, Spongebob begins to display his new found knowledge of boating. This starts to irritate Mrs. Puff, as Spongebob has basically taken over her job.

Soon, Spongebob is revealed to have reached the main cabin of the vessel. By mistake, he activates the behemoth of a ship, causing it to head straight for Bikini Bottom! Mrs. Puff hurries to the main cabin, telling Spongebob that if the vessel doesn’t stop, then it would crush all of Bikini Bottom.

Mrs. Puff tries to disable the ship herself, but it proves to be too advanced for her, so she leaves it up to Spongebob, which actually proves to be a very good idea! Spongebob is able to disable the behemoth, in a pretty awesome way, stopping the ship was flattening the city!

Once Mrs. Puff and Spongebob get off the ship, Mrs. Puff is so proud of Spongebob that she finally gives him his license! Hey, maybe this will end well after all! Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen.

It turns out that there was a fish who was already pulling the vessel towards Bikini Bottom and that’s why the ship was moving. Ok, two things wrong here! One, how can the fish (who’s on a regular sized boat) pull such a monstrous vessel half the size of Bikini Bottom? And two, how was he the one even pulling it? Neither he, nor his tiny boat were anywhere in the previous shots! Don't believe me? Well watch the episode here and see if you can find him in any of the previous shots. http://spongebob.nic...ll-episode.html

And because of this, Mrs. Puff glares at Spongebob and then rips up his license. This was just a real slap in the face because many of us fans have all been waiting for Spongebob to FINALLY get his license. And when he’s about to finally get it (in an awesome way), his license gets ripped up at the end! What kind of episode is that? I really hate episodes that lead up to something amazing but then end up a disappointment by the end! This was just a pure disappointment. That’s all I have to say about this episode.

Hint for the next episode: Wheels of the destroyer

• Like 1

NN was decent

THIS next one is Demolition Doofus

And you are correcto!

Number 7: Demolition Doofus

What were the writers thinking when they made this?! This episode takes “disturbing” to a high extent that it’s unbelievable!

In this episode, Spongebob injures Mrs. Puff so badly that he ruptures her inflation sack, meaning she will never be able to puff again. While at the hospital, Spongebob and Mrs. Puff learn about a nearby demolition derby, where people risk their lives “for other people’s amusement”.

Upon learning this, Mrs. Puff hatches a very dark plan, which is to get Spongebob killed in this demoltion derby! Right away, that rubbed me the wrong way. Either it was because that’s pretty twisted for a kids’ show, or I’ve been reading too many Spongebob creepypastas lately!

Anyways, Mrs. Puff enters Spongebob into the derby (as The Squish) and tells him that this is just a bit of “extra credit”. And, due to his bad driving, Spongebob actually does very well in the derby (so well that he pretty much beats all of the other competitors)! This shocks Mrs. Puff to the point where shes yells this:

Mrs. Puff: WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!

That’s right. She’s wondering not how he’s okay, not how he’s still standing, but how he is still living! That’s pretty screwed up for this show. It was actually kind of disturbing how bloodthirsty she was! Even though she couldn't stand SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff never wished the worst for him; she just wanted him out of her sight. She knew that if she passed SpongeBob before he was actually ready to drive, he would be a danger to himself and everybody else. She doesn't want him to get hurt, so she goes out of her way, and endures all the damage, because she doesn't want a reckless driver to graduate. The way the writers portrayed Mrs. Puff (in a murderous, bloodthirsty way) is absolutely horrifying!

So, angry that Spongebob is still standing, Mrs. Puff decides to enter the derby herself (as a competitor) and she calls herself “The Huff”. After chasing Spongebob for a few minutes, they both crash through the derby wall and eventually crash into the boating school. And the episode ends with everything getting back to normal and Mrs. Puff getting her puff back.

Again, even though I felt sorry for Mrs. Puff, I don’t think that’s an excuse to try to kill Spongebob. Turning a sympathetic character into a bloodthirsty monster who actively tries to MURDER someone is extremely messed up! This was way too dark to be on such a happy show like Spongebob. That’s all I have to say about this.

Hint for the next episode: The middle of nowhere

• Like 1

Gone.png

Demolitition Doofus was creepy seeing how bloodthirsty Mrs. Puff was.

Oh yeah, next episode is either Gone, Club SpongeBob, or SB-129.

The Cheese and Bender, you are both correct.

Number 6: Gone

If I could describe this episode with just one word, it would be backstabbing.

In this episode, Spongebob wakes up and goes about his normal day. Since he doesn’t see anyone during that day, he simply thinks that maybe everyone’s busy or tired (I don’t remember which). The next morning, Spongebob sees that Gary hasn’t touched his food at all. After looking, he realizes that Gary is missing so he tries to find Squidward. After looking, he finds that Squidward is missing as well. Then, he goes on to look for everyone in Bikini Bottom and soon, he realizes that he’s the only one there!

When the others don't return, SpongeBob then decides to live out everyone's lives for them. He makes a bubble version of himself in his front yard, then runs to the top floor of Squidward's house, pretending to be Squidward yelling at SpongeBob for making too much noise. SpongeBob then runs to the Krusty Krab, imitating Squidward and Mr. Krabs. He imitates Sandy at the Treedome and Patrick at the Rock respectively before running to the boating school and pretending to be Mrs. Puff. In the classroom, Spongebob realizes that living out everyone's lives won't work, and he breaks down crying on Mrs. Puff's desk. SpongeBob's mood quickly changes when he discovers a stack of blank driver's licenses. He takes a picture of himself, and prints out his own license. He then takes off with the student driver boat, naming it "Boaty," and joyriding throughout the city.

After this, Spongebob and Boaty become inseparable, so much that Spongebob actually sleeps with Boaty and parks it inside his house and the Krusty Krab! But, Boaty seems to unnerve Spongebob as time goes on and even starts following him (makes no sense but okay). This is all happening because Spongebob is slowly being driven to the depths of insanity. Soon enough, Spongebob even tries to run away from Boaty and he starts losing his love for boats!

Eventually, he comes across a bus and then everyone from Bikini Bottom hop off of it. Spongebob asks them where they were this whole time, and Mr. Krabs says that they were simply celebrating National No Spongebob Day; the day where they can finally get away from Spongebob for a day (it was actually weeks).

This is why I hate this episode. While it had a nice premise for Season 6 (my second least favorite season), the ending just ruins it! I can’t believe that every one of the Bikini Bottomites would just ditch Spongebob so that they can celebrate a day where they don’t have to be around him (they make a giant effigy of him and burn it to the ground)! That is just insulting and cruel. And, to add insult to injury, even Patrick, his BEST FRIEND, said he had to get away from him!

Now, I realize that Spongebob can be immature and annoying in some episodes (i.e. Choir Boys, Gullible Pants, and Slide Whistle Stooges), but for the most part, he never means to be annoying. And what makes this whole thing even worse, is that Spongebob would never do anything like that to anyone else. In fact, he has spread joy and even helped everyone in big situations! In “Christmas Who?”, Spongebob tried to spread the joy of Christmas throughout all of Bikini Bottom. In “Can You Spare A Dime”, Spongebob did what he could to take care of Squidward when he was jobless (and homeless). In “Texas”, he tried to bring Texas to Bikini Bottom so that Sandy wouldn’t feel homesick. In “Big Pink Loser”, he tried to help Patrick finally get an award. And in “Band Geeks”, he encouraged the people of Bikini Bottom to form an awesome band to help Squidward beat that smug rich guy, Squilliam. Did everyone just forget all of that? Spongebob didn’t deserve anything like this. This episode was cruel, backstabbing, awful, and very, very insulting.

Hint for the next episode: I am your Number 1 fan!