• Advertisement

What is inside Patrick's Secret Box?

RamDarre

I thought at the end Patrick says it was an "embarrassing picture of SpongeBob at some Christmas party".....

But... wasn't there some other Christmas special where Squidward takes a picture of Spongebob with a sad face? I may be wrong, but I have a feeling it was referring to that....

EDIT: I think the episode was "Christmas Who?"

I thought at the end Patrick says it was an "embarrassing picture of SpongeBob at some Christmas party".....

But... wasn't there some other Christmas special where Squidward takes a picture of Spongebob with a sad face? I may be wrong, but I have a feeling it was referring to that....

EDIT: I think the episode was "Christmas Who?"

Dang... I'm too late.

(off topic) There is Patrick's Secret Box in the Store. I purchased it once. I got only an image on tinypic. it costs 300 doubloons, but when I bought it, it costed 100 more doubloons.

spongebob__s_embarrasing_photo_by_solmas

Here's an image I scanned from a book I had years ago that featured the characters telling about their most embarrassing moments. This one I think has to do with the picture from the Secret Box.

Lol at "he can't remember". Probably had a little too much eggnog there Spongey. I can't tell you how amazing you are for finding this.

Lol at "he can't remember". Probably had a little too much eggnog there Spongey. I can't tell you how amazing you are for finding this.

I'm actually amazed I still had it on my computer after all these years when I scanned it to post it somewhere. I wish I still had that book though.