• Advertisement

Jail Time Sex

jdfr03

QM4qwoW.jpg

You clearly missed last month, so we actually are lenient with that rule in some occasions. The more ya know.. because I'm too lazy to find a picture off of google images right now. ;p

Here's the delayed premiere:

Episode 1: Puff is the New Black

Mrs. Puff is working hard time in Bikini Bottom Prison. She meets her cellmate, Don, who was originally named Donna, but she got a sex change operation and turned into a man.

"Hey, so what's for dinner tonight, Puff Mama. Chili?" Don says in a sexy voice.

"No, not chili. Our friend, Dr. Sex, is coming over for a visit." Mrs. Puff says.

"Not just any visit." says an unknown voice revealed to be Dr. Sex. "A sex visit."

Dr. Sex joins in and has a threesome with Mrs. Puff and Don and they get it on. Don decides to "puff" Mrs. Puff up as she, how you say, "blows the man down". They get it on faster than a hot rabbit on a jackrabbit or whatever Sandy's sayings are. Appropriately, the song "Do the Sponge" plays in the background even though there is no sponge to "do". And with that, Dr. Sex has finally completed another operation.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Sex!" Mrs. Puff exclaimed. "I never fucked that much ever since me and my deceased husband last had sex!"

Scene cutaways to someone turning on Mr. Puff. And I don't mean light-switches.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Puff." Mr. Puff said.

Dr. Sex then realizes what Mrs. Puff needs to do. She needs to have sex with millions of guys. And she'll do it with the help of Dr. Sex. 

The end.

The rest of the series is pretty much this all over again but with different characters.

That's pretty good!

On 5/24/2015 at 11:28 PM, Eenie Meenie said:

Here's the delayed premiere:

Episode 1: Puff is the New Black

Mrs. Puff is working hard time in Bikini Bottom Prison. She meets her cellmate, Don, who was originally named Donna, but she got a sex change operation and turned into a man.

"Hey, so what's for dinner tonight, Puff Mama. Chili?" Don says in a sexy voice.

"No, not chili. Our friend, Dr. Sex, is coming over for a visit." Mrs. Puff says.

"Not just any visit." says an unknown voice revealed to be Dr. Sex. "A sex visit."

Dr. Sex joins in and has a threesome with Mrs. Puff and Don and they get it on. Don decides to "puff" Mrs. Puff up as she, how you say, "blows the man down". They get it on faster than a hot rabbit on a jackrabbit or whatever Sandy's sayings are. Appropriately, the song "Do the Sponge" plays in the background even though there is no sponge to "do". And with that, Dr. Sex has finally completed another operation.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Sex!" Mrs. Puff exclaimed. "I never fucked that much ever since me and my deceased husband last had sex!"

Scene cutaways to someone turning on Mr. Puff. And I don't mean light-switches.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Puff." Mr. Puff said.

Dr. Sex then realizes what Mrs. Puff needs to do. She needs to have sex with millions of guys. And she'll do it with the help of Dr. Sex. 

The end.

The rest of the series is pretty much this all over again but with different characters.

And I completely forgot about this.