• Advertisement

Modern SBC User

Metal Snake

A pretty good summary, but you don't have to hate yourself for this bro. This whole thing was basically going for Elastic's sense of humor with a moral at the end that anyone can relate to! Sorry, I just don't understand why people are taking this so seriously.

Eh I've just had this bottled up inside me for the past month or two because I know there are people out there annoyed with the group on TT. Then I see so many people making joke spinoffs about us and how we exclude people. It just makes me think that more people on the site find that group annoying than I thought. I guess I did overreact a bit with the length of the post and I'm sorry about that.
  • Like 1

I normally don't like cliches or special groups that people consider themselves to be part of, especially when they become elitist towards other users. I mainly dislike them because I used to pass through the same situation with certain cliches groups back in my Avatar Refuge days, and for such reason they never viewed me as an equal and I never got enough praise because of it. That was the main reason why I moved to SBC, because I was tired of all the drama and elitism in other forums, and I didn't want this to repeat itself in SBC. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the Fantastic Five; I always see them as my adversaries and/or rivals especially in the Games section; but everyone deserves a piece of the pie. We should be united like a family.

Since when was the Fantastic Five a thing?

Seriously? I don't see how an exclusion is a bad thing. When you spend only a month on SBC, don't expect to be popular immediately. You have to contribute to be popular. I don't understand how it's unfair that you are not one of the most famous members on SBC because you spent only a bit on the site and don't have a large number of posts.

Self control. That's the key.