• Advertisement

Phineas Falls

Patty Rose

On March 22, 2013, I posted a topic about something big. Many people have been curious about what this might be. (Some people believed it was a Phineas and Ferb forum....) Well, they're 50% correct! From the hands of Patty Sponge and SpongeOddFan presents....

SJZAF7p.png?2?5423

A forum dedicated to two awesome Disney shows, Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls!

We are hoping for a release date around May/June. Some lucky lucky users might be given early access.

So stay tuned and keep checking this thread for updates.

With that done, Cheerio!

• Like 5

Let's hope this doesn't go the way of Regular Time and actually happens.

Perhaps if you had the power of reading, you'd see that in the very same forum this Phineas Falls threads is contained in, there is an update that clarifies Regular Time will be launching April 14, 2013. :) Or, if you knew at all what you were talking about, you would know that Regular Time has already been completed with several people already allowed onto the site. It's not a question of "happening", it's simply a delayed release.

"Phineas Falls" is an uninspired rip-off, honestly. Here's what I'm thinking happened...

SOF for the past few months has been begging jjs/hilaryfan80/myself to let him use our IPB software for a Phineas and Ferb site. He sees Regular Time, and thinks, "Oh, I'll take Dylan's idea, but I'll use Disney shows!" The problem is that this doesn't work... Adventure Time and Regular Show share a fanbase; Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb are vastly separated, and there is no demand for a Phineas and Ferb forum.

Please try concealing your reductive creative process a little better next time. ;)

Perhaps if you had the power of reading, you'd see that in the very same forum this Phineas Falls threads is contained in, there is an update that clarifies Regular Time will be launching April 14, 2013. :) Or, if you knew at all what you were talking about, you would know that Regular Time has already been completed with several people already allowed onto the site. It's not a question of "happening", it's simply a delayed release.

"Phineas Falls" is an uninspired rip-off, honestly. Here's what I'm thinking happened...

SOF for the past few months has been begging jjs/hilaryfan80/myself to let him use our IPB software for a Phineas and Ferb site. He sees Regular Time, and thinks, "Oh, I'll take Dylan's idea, but I'll use Disney shows!" The problem is that this doesn't work... Adventure Time and Regular Show share a fanbase; Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb are vastly separated, and there is no demand for a Phineas and Ferb forum.

Please try concealing your reductive creative process a little better next time. ;)

Is that the formal way of saying "Fuck you guys, I'm awesome."? Lay off of JCM, he was just confused.

• Like 2

Is that the formal way of saying "Fuck you guys, I'm awesome."? Lay off of JCM, he was just confused.

Er, no. I don't know how that message conveyed "Fuck you guys, I'm awesome" but that wasn't my intention. JCM wasn't confused, he was just making another one of his smart-ass comments.

Well, whaddya know. Sorry about that. As many of our members can assert to, I'm not exactly known for my ability to stay up-to-date on this stuff.

It's here folks. A forum which has been in development for 8 months is now here.

Please welcome to the grand opening of...

*drum roll*

sOTUawC.png

Apologies on why this took so long. We were origanlly planning on updgrading the forum to Invision Power Boards before the official release, however our attempts were unsucessful. After being left in purgatory for several months, we just decided to just release it as it's current forum software, which is MyBB.

Here are the current staff.

Grunkles (Administrators)

AcidicDragon

Agent Perry (Patty Sponge)

Grunkle Stan (ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1)

SpongeOddFan

Busters (Moderators)

We currently have no mods, so expect a moderator recruitment thread soon.

And now, the part you've all been waiting for...

The links!

http://phineasfalls.bl.ee - Homepage

http://phineasfalls.bl.ee/forums - Forum

There's currently some more work to go on, like the homepage and other projects, but it looks good enough for public release.

Thanks and have fun!

• Like 3