• Advertisement

[2nd] Teams Contest: Family Feud

Jjs Goodman

The second Teams contest will be in this thread starting tonight at 8 PM EST, hosted by JCM! The game will be "Family Feud". Be sure to work together with teammates and get them involved! Whichever Team wins gets a point to their scoreboard and 10,000 doubloons to their team bank.

Guest Long Timmy

Let's hope I can make it. :D

I have a few questions, though. Although, I could really use some information on the contest. Any details? You didn't seem to have posted the rules. :/

Let's hope I can make it. :D

I have a few questions, though. Although, I could really use some information on the contest. Any details? You didn't seem to have posted the rules. :/

JCM will explain them at the time of the contest.

Here's how the game will work:

• A single member from each team will give answers for my Family Feud-style questions.
  • Each question will have 6 answers, and the answers will be ranked according to their popularity in the survey they (presumably) came from. They'll work like this:
  • Whichever member chooses the highest-ranked answer will win control of the board for their team.
  • Once a team has control, I'll ask the rest of the team individually to give me the remaining answers. Once all six answers have been cleared from the board, the team will get 25 points, and we'll start the process over again with the next question.
  • However, if the team gives me more than one answer that isn't on the board, another team will get a chance to "steal" the question and win the points for their team.
  • If the team that steals the question gives me an answer that isn't on the board, the original team will get the points, and we'll start the process over again with the next question.

Due to the complexity of the game, I'll make sure that the questions aren't too hard. I'll be PMing all all the active users right now to choose a person from their team to answer the FF questions.

• Like 5

Here's the first question:

Real or fictional, name a famous Simpson

1. 10 points
  2. 5 points
  3. 4 points
  4. 3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. 1 point

You'll have one minute to give an answer.

1. 10 points
  2. 5 points
  3. 4 points - Homer Simpson
  4. 3 points
  5. 2 points - Marge Simpson
  6. 1 point

Since jjs said Homer Simpson first, the Spy Buddies get control of the board! Now, I'll be opening it up to the other Spy Buddies.

CNF, name another famous Simpson.

Bart Simpson is on the board!

1. 10 points - Bart Simpson
  2. 5 points
  3. 4 points - Homer Simpson
  4. 3 points
  5. 2 points - Marge Simpson
  6. 1 point

jjs will do the next answer.

Maggie Simpson is on the board!