• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

How would you book the debut of BROKEN Vladimir King? Been meaning to let him run wild now but I don't know a good way to insert him into the storyline. Should he debut already BROKEN or should he come in "normal" before eventually breaking? Wanna make the most of my guy before DM meets its maker

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

14 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

How would you book the debut of BROKEN Vladimir King? Been meaning to let him run wild now but I don't know a good way to insert him into the storyline. Should he debut already BROKEN or should he come in "normal" before eventually breaking? Wanna make the most of my guy before DM meets its maker

dude was broken when he joined the forum, the god king himself

-gintoki running down alley in edo avoiding something like paying otose’s rent for the month and catches breath on the wall- -shinsuke and zura pop out of the dumpster behind him, shirtless- “hey gintoki, we heard you’re running low on funds again. Shame.”

• God Himself 2

18 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

-gintoki running down alley in edo avoiding something like paying otose’s rent for the month and catches breath on the wall- -shinsuke and zura pop out of the dumpster behind him, shirtless- “hey gintoki, we heard you’re running low on funds again. Shame.”

Shame him Zura

1 hour ago, night of the living gay said:

where would you take monika on a honeymoon?

Oh my, a honeymoon ? I'd probably take her somewhere beautiful, like a cabin on a snowy peak, somewhere isolated and comfortable.

1 hour ago, Cha♡ said:

what would u do on the honeymoon nite o8i32xbg67q01.png

That's a very delicate question to ask, but I bet we will have a good cuddle, a long night of talking and having laughs, and I'm sure you know the ending my guy