• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

1 hour ago, Cha♡ said:

this might be the most cursed throatsuckers thing ive seen?

shinsukes laughs make it even more cursed

diabolical

Just now, Cha♡ said:

-mutsu with cigar and skele in bed as well- haha thanks for the friendly and platonic copulation vice-captain mutsu

SKELEEEEEEE

I can see shinsuke giving kamui a wheel barrow of pirate gold doubloons even though it blows through bansai’s funds for half a year,  zura a free coupon to the most best hair saloon/spa in Edo with him, the elites making him an honorary parole officer so they can get off of watching over shin and zura for a week or two, a book of kamui and 4th scrapbook memories from 4th which kamui hysterically laughs at and throws in the fire, gintoki a ballpoint pin from his pocket which kamui just loves more than the other gifts, another golden chain with his inital on it from bunhead.

hmm dont know what his two closest pals would get him? 

• God Himself 1

6 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

I can see shinsuke giving kamui a wheel barrow of pirate gold doubloons even though it blows through bansai’s funds for half a year,  zura a free coupon to the most best hair saloon/spa in Edo with him, the elites making him an honorary parole officer so they can get off of watching over shin and zura for a week or two, a book of kamui and 4th scrapbook memories from 4th which kamui hysterically laughs at and throws in the fire, gintoki a ballpoint pin from his pocket which kamui just loves more than the other gifts, another golden chain with his inital on it from bunhead.

hmm dont know what his two closest pals would get him? 

Abuto would probably get him something personal, and No Man would write him a letter but Kamui would crumple it up and throw it away

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

"What do you two idiots MEAN YOU DIDNT BUY ME A CAKE!? I SHOULD CUT YOUR HEADS OFF NOW, HA!"

-5 minutes later-

TQ1guOH.png

"Oops. I see now. Hah!"

HA! Poor No Dog and Ossan...

• Sad 1

makes me laugh like every time, underrated?

"Yo little bitch, what's the haps?  Ohh...so you guys are in Hell huh?"  it was Suave on the other end.  Shinji looked sad after being insulted.

• God Himself 1

7 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

makes me laugh like every time, underrated?

"Yo little bitch, what's the haps?  Ohh...so you guys are in Hell huh?"  it was Suave on the other end.  Shinji looked sad after being insulted.

Shinji is my inner sad boy

12 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

kiyoko, sougo and no man's comedic value is still underrated?

totally agree, they are characters with some gold left to mine