Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

finally finished, oopsuro kind of long

Spoiler

“Shinny.. Wake up.” 

Shinsuke stirred up to see Zurako all dolled up and in fancy string lingerie. She inches away from his face. 

“Oh my god..” Shinsuke completely woke up in an instant. “I didn’t know it was my birthday too.”

Zurako simply smiled at her husband and went in for the kiss. 

Bansai and the rest of the gang stood there by the door watching their boxers wearing midget boss devour his pillow in sloppy kisses. This was too much for Matako and she fainted only to be caught by the Feminist. 

“Uh, Shinsuke-dono..” 

Bansai was afraid to wake the man up but knew he’d get even bigger lashes for letting him oversleep on this special day. “You’re gonna be late for the party’s set u-“

Shinsuke threw his katana, only centimeters by the tree man’s face. Bansai stood there completely in frozen shock, probably even moreso needing a pyschologist after that event.Thankfully it miss the big pancake and sausage breakfast plate he was carrying.

“Shinsuke-dono, you asked for us to have breakfast ready for your husband outside your bedroom door. Where is he? Did he leave or something?” Takechi blankly said and was still holding the past out Matako. 

Shinsuke sleepily got up and looked around his bedroom and bathroom to no luck. 

“Wait, there’s usually four of you Exploding Fascisms whatever. Where’s the duck?” He asked his crew but they all shrugged. Shinsuke  started to get a mixed feeling of anxiousness and frustration. 

“W-well Shinsuke, you could call Elizabeth-san if you feel like maybe Katsura-dono went missing with her. But uh, could you maybe put on pants first?” Bansai suggested.

“I’m so SORRY if your captain’s nakedness UPSETS you BANSAI.” Shinsuke slapped the breakfast tray out of his hands and took his phone out of breast pocket of his shirt on his dresser.

The Exploding Feminism members went outside the Mr. and Mr. Takasugi bedroom as Shinsuke was taking the call. Matako was finally coming to as they carried her across the ship’s halls.

“D-did I see Shinsuke-sama in his underwear and making out with a pillow?” She said softly.

“No, go back to sleep now.” Bansai was met with a slap from her. 
——
Shinsuke met up with his Kiheitai gang in his usual getup and slammed closed his phone, startling Bansai and Matako, except Takechi who standed there blankily again.

“I JUST REMEMBERED. That fucking duck doesn’t even speak! How am I suppose to know what they’re doing now?” It was still only 10 am and Shinsuke was already about to pop his top off. Bansai pushed Matako in front of him to avoid the midget’s wrath but she pushed him back. They kept doing this until Bansai pushed Matako enough to bump into Shinsuke’s shoulder and have him snap his attention to her.

“S-Shinsuke-sama maybe they’re gone and dead- I mean that bitch of a duck is taking that even bigger bitc-“ Bansai elbowed her in the shoulder. “I mean she's taking out Katsura-sama out to buy some time for us to set up the party?” Matako suggested. 

“You know what, you’re probably right whatever your name is lower class officer.” Shinsuke said and Matako looked sad.

Shinsuke looked around the ball room of his ship. It was completely bare. “Bansai, you better have the best party planners money can buy.”

“Even better Shinsuke-dono, I got you the guys who planned his birthday last year.” Bansai said with a smile. He gestured to one of the guard men at the door to let the guests inside the ship.

“Really?! That’s actually pretty reassuring, Bansai.” Shinsuke let out a little smile. “I remember Honey saying last year his birthday was one of his best ever because of them-“

“Hello, I am ze designer and dez are my assistants, we are Yorozuya Von Party Planners.” 

urrm5at.png

“Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me.” Shinsuke looked dead. 

Kagura and Shinpachi intensly were looking up and down the walls with their fingers resting on their chins.

“Oh NO way we’re not having some yato on the ship!” Matako gestured to the glutton queen herself. 

“This bloated midget-loving cow has to be ze first thing to go.” Kagura picked up Matako and threw her out a glass window, much to her screaming.

“Oh no... MY WINDOW! GINTOKI!” Shinsuke barked. Gintoki made a stylish pose with camera lights out of no where snapping pictures of him. 

“Gintoki, who is dis Gintoki? I am the fabulous Vontoki Gluttonus Maximus.” Gintoki posed. Shinsuke’s fists tightened, after he would be done with Gintoki he knew Germany would get a bad rap once again. 

“And I am Glutton Von Gorgeous Strong Independent Woman!” Kagura said with a laugh and downed several turkey legs. 

“How did she find our kitchen already- you know what she is related to Kamui-san so I’m not even surprised.” Bansai said. 

“Sorry Takasugi-san, I guess we got caught up in all the cameo hype.” Shinpachi rubbed the back of his head and laughed awkwardly.

“I still don’t know who “we” iz young human-wearing-glasses.” Vontoki hammed it up. Shinsuke took his beret and threw it out the window. “Damn, someone’s a little testy sprout today and on his own throatsucking half’s birthday too.” He said in his regular voice now. Shinsuke had ruined the fun for him... again. 

“Shinsuke-dono is under a lot of stress, we’re not exactly sure where Katsura-dono is either.” Bansai shrugged. 

“Shinny Boy, knowing your husband he’s probably at some nail salon in preparation. Or painfully getting himself all prepared for his big birthday night when he has to be under you. But then again, I’d want to be as far off this ship when that would happen too.” Shinsuke took off Gintoki’s snazzy sunglasses from his face, broke them in half and chucked them into the sea. "Uncalled for.”

“Yeah!! I wanna go to a nail salon too!” Kagura wipped the poultry juices from her face and made a bolt for it. 

“KAGURA-CHAN NO! We’re suppose to be all planning Katsura-san’s-!” Shinpachi was too late, she slammed the door on the gang. 

“Damn with a third of the work force gone I hope we can still get paid enough Patusan.” Gintoki whispered to his glasses child. 

“You’ll get your pay Odd Jobs when we see some results. Now first off, you have all the streamers and other things I suggested for you three to buy?” Takechi commented. Shinsuke and Bansai were impressed as always with this ship’s stradegy man in struggling times like these. 

“Yeah...” Gintoki wheeled in a box of the supplies. The gang opened it and went all dark face except the feminist himself. 

Shinsuke and Bansai proceeded to beat up the loli man into a pulp and burned the box.

“P-please tell me you have something else planned, Yorozuya.” Bansai leaned in and whispered nervously to him.

“Well tree man, I also got some other morons on the job.” Gintoki recalled. 
——-

“Ahahahaha! What are we looking for again?” Tatsuma asked his boney friend who smiled back.

“Come on man. For the entertainment for Zura’s birthday party! We have to meet us up for confirmation of it. Though this is strange.. this doesn’t seem like the Funnies R Us building.” Skele looked up from his map. “Tatsuma..” He said in a tone like a parent scolding a child. A brunette perm headed airhead child. 

“Yeah Skels?” He smiled blissfully.

“You know we were suppose to pick up a clown to make balloon animals and stuff right?” Skele said slowly.

“Mmm?” Sakamoto hummed blissfuly. 

“Then why are we in the Red Light District?” Skele said plainly.

“Ahahaha! This is an adult’s birthday party, come on my bag of bones! But I suppose we can still we can get a clown..” Tatsuma looked around and then to the right. “Wait look over there! There's a perfect one!"

uiuiiiiiiik.png?width=593&height=431

Skele simply walked away from him. 

“Oh come on Skels! You know Zura would get a kick out it in a humorous way at least!” Tatsuma  laughed and tried to catch up to his Joui buddy. “Wait Skele look!” Tatsuma pointed to a gay strip club. “Eh? Eh? Something that’ll really ‘light up’ his party, eh?” 

Skele walked away again. 

“What! Ahahaha! It’s not like we can invite chicks for him!” Tatsuma tried to catch up to the skeleton amanto again.

“You should already know he’s Bi, Tatsuma. So either wouldn’t matter probably. But that’s not the issue here anyways.” Skele explained.

“He’s by what? By the bay? How should we know where Zura is? We’re the ones who are suppose to be picking up the entertainment FOR Zura, not picking HIM up somewhere.” Tatsuma said innocently and grinned.

Skele face palmed and grabbed him by the wrist to get out of that cursed place. 

——-

“Rock-a-bye Shinsuke on the treetop! When the condom breaks the midget will cry!” Kamui rocked Takasugi like a baby in his arms until he finally calmed down from his wrath from Gintoki. 

“Thanks Kamui, I needed that...” Shinsuke let out a deep exhale.

“Lucky that your ol’ BEST MAN pal came by early to check on how the party is coming, eh?” Kamui gave him a big slap on the back enough to smack the butterflies off his kimono. 

Gintoki and Shinpachi were setting up the party supplies on the ball room at last. But the streamers were napkins, the table cloths were just paper towels and the cake was made out of toothpaste. Which had flamed up Shinsuke in the first place.

“What? You try to do this on a two hundred yen budget.” Gintoki said, he looked up at his and Shinpachi’s “masterpiece”. 

“Gin-san, I think we ran out of balloons mid way.” Shinpachi said looking at the ballroom.

“Fear not Oiing Pair of Glasses!” Kamui proclaimed.

“OI! YOU’RE CALLING ME THAT AGAIN, KAMUI-SAN?!” Shinpachi barked. Kamui dashed out of the ballroom and came back only seconds later surprisingly. 

“I found got these weird ones I found under the green tree man’s bed!” Kamui smiled but flushed Bansai ripped them away from the teen. Gintoki and Shinsuke just laughed. 

“As if he ever gets the chance to use them.” Shinsuke nudged his laughing companion. 

“Ha! Balloons, they crack me up too.” Kamui wiped a fake tear from his face but he didn’t understand the actual situation, naturally. 

Abuto and No Man shrugged behind their chief when they had walked in the room and heard this conversation. 

“HA! Nope. Too long of a ‘short story’ for minor background characters!” He picked them up by their scalps and dunked them out the ship’s window like a pro National Basketball Harusame player. They landed next to Matako in the mucky black bay water.

“I said 'no fucking yato at this party' but no one ever listens to ol’ FUCKING Matako?!" She scowled quietly and crossed her arms. No Man smirked and straightened his green cape, about to say something.

“Short Man.. don’t. It’s not worth it.” Abuto put his hand on his shoulder. 

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Shinsuke ran up to Gintoki who was up on a ladder with a paint brush now.

“What, I made a happy birthday banner for your “man candy.”” Gintoki crossed his arms. 

“You drew a BABY coming out of a, well you KNOW what.” Shinsuke pointed to the poorly drawn but still censored out artwork. 

“It’s a BIRTH day Shinny Boy. It’s a natural and beautiful event of someone being born. I'm sorry if every little thing your midget brain thinks of is of sex.” Gintoki defended his artwork. Shinsuke grind his teeth.

“OI! There’s nothing NATURAL about having that plastered in a ballroom, Gin-san!” Shinpachi chimmed in. 

“It’s not appropriate for a birthday party let alone someone traditional like Katsura-dono.” Bansai added looking away at the banner.  Shinpachi agreed, nodding. 

"Man, fixing someone’s house up as an Odd Job and getting scolded by it by some hot headed boss... where have I experienced this before?” Gin pondered  but continued painting.

“It doesn’t even look like one anyways!” Shinsuke got up to the ladder and pushed Gintoki to the side. “Is it that long since you’ve seen one moron that you can’t even paint it right?” Shinsuke began painting it as well.

"OI, now Takasugi-san has joined on in this mess?!" Shinpachi yelled.

“What about you Shin Boy? Probably the last time you saw one was your own birth and will never see another again.” Gintoki pushed him and they both were furiously painting on the banner now.

“Of COURSE I know what one looks like GINTOKI, I’ve had more girlfriends in one year that you’ll ever have in your life.” Shinsuke slashed more pink paint on.

“You know dudes who crossdress as girls don’t count as girlfriends right.” Gintoki was jabbed in the shoulder while painting red, shaking the ladder greatly and nearly knocking them both to the ground below. Gintoki jabbed Shinsuke back just as intense. They were absolutely furiously steaming up on each other now and Shinpachi face palmed.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO EVEN DOING?!" Shinpachi shouted at the duo.

“Oh no, the guests are coming...” Bansai looked out the ship’s window at a flood of Katsura’s friends and colleagues who were invited by the enterance. “Shinsuke’s gonna kill me!”

“Uh, Bansai-san. Shouldn’t you be more worried that a big group of people are hanging outside your ship can attract the authorities here?” Shinpachi asked Bansai who was now furiously biting his nails in fear. 

“Well it’s too late for that now boy.” A monocle man stepped in the ballroom, slamming the door open along with his partner. 

“Oh no! THE MIMAWARIGUMI!” Shinpachi said clinging onto Bansai’s arm. Bansai didn’t even bother to put on a fake expression of fear but instead just shrugged. This confused Shinpachi even moreso. 

Isaburo took one look at the banner and quickly put his hand over Nobume’s eyes in protective parent mode. “Leave to a frie- I mean to a terrorist to make something vile like this.” 

"Tell me about it." Nobume agreed slammed a cassette type inside her boombox that she got out of no where.

“You were gonna say friend weren’t you Isaburo-san?!” Shinpachi yelled. “And this music is just about as lewd as the banner, Nobume-san!"

"Friend? Why, Shins- I mean Takasugi or Katsura isn’t even on my phone as e-mail buddies. See?" Isaburo showed the boy it.

"This music is my homage to Shinsuke though." Nobume simply commented, turning it up louder as her and Isaburo bopped their heads to it.

“SHINPACHI GOO! DISTRACT THE GUESTS SO WE CAN FINISH THIS BANNER!” Gintoki said while still in the artistic zone. 

“But what! The... WHY THE BANNER?! IT’S POINTLESS! WE SHOULD FOCUS ON THE OTHER DESIGNS AND THE CAKE!” Shinpachi screeched. 

“GO GINTOKI’S NAMELESS BRAT CHILD GO!” Shinsuke called out too, scribbling on the paint even moreso. The Elites pushed Shinpachi out the door and even locked it. Shinpachi gave out a big cartoonish gulp. He took one step in the direction of the ship’s entrance but was pushed out the window and into the bay by someone else.

“Sorry Oiing Pair of Glasses! But as Shinsuke’s BEST MAN FOR LIFE-" He dusted off his shiny golden badge bearing that title.-"it is my duty to make sure this party turns out perfectly!” Kamui then made a loud whistle with his fingers in his mouth. “OSSAN, NO DICK GET BACK IN HERE!” Kamui put his arm in the window and picked up the dripping wet two by the scruff of their capes.

“I think I got her number Big Dog!” No Man said referring to Matako. 

“No Shorty, she made you see numbers after that back swing of hers hit you square in the halfy noggin.” Abuto recalled. 

Kamui dunked on waitor costumes on the three of them. “Head out soldiers!” He commanded his men.

“Damn, dog totally diggin' on this black fitted suit and green velvet tie! This looks tight!” No Man looked at himself up and down.

“Yare yare....”

"Ha!"

------

"We... we did it Shin Boy..." Gintoki panted out next to his comrade who was also heavy in breath. "We finished the banner."

HXyhxkg.png

"All you two did is ruined a perfectly good banner!" Bansai said and sighed out.

"Well sorry Shinpachi, we can't all be the level headed one here." Gintoki laughed and Shinsuke joined in too.

"Haha I don't know who Shinpachi is! And who are you to talk Bansai, that photoshopped picture above is literally of you as a shirtless head, you tree leaves lookin' ass gay boy." Shinsuke said. Him and Gintoki could be drunk at this point they were that out of it.

"Why are you two for once chumming it up at this time of all times?! The guests should be in this room any second!" Bansai paced around nervously. "I knew it. I knew I should have taken the party planning in my own hands." He took out his phone and dialed for some real party supplies. But Gintoki threw his wooden katana shattering his phone in his hand.

"OI.. If you do that.. we won't get paid..." He looked at him very darkly and Bansai made a large gulp.

"I told you Gin, he may look like a S with that silly hair and sunglasses in doors get up but he's the biggest goddamn M I know. Well besides... him.." Gin wondered what Takasugi meant by "him" but was too lazy on the ground to answer him.

"Hey, hey cops! Could you help me out here?" Bansai called out to Isaburo and Nobume who were now guarding the door with their backs pressed up against it and wearing cool shades.

"Sorry, we don't give involved in terrorist and/or Joui disputes." Isaburo commented and adjusted his shades. Bansai sighed out louder and sat down in a folding chair, calling a defeat.

"Uh, is this the party room for Katsura?" A voice outside said being Guano.

"Sorry, we don't let anyone in here without the code word, yo." Isaburo said bopping his heads to tunes still. 

"Uhhhh The Gintama Verse Dominates the Spin-Off?" Guano asked.

"Nice try midget, but that's incorrect." Nobume said.

"This is so unfair!" Guano said getting frustrated and left. Some guests behind him could be heard talking in a jumble and also leaving.

"WAIT! WAIT!" Shinsuke came out of his loopy state and leaped to the door.

"Nice try midget, but once again that's the incorrect password." Nobume replied back to Takasugi.

"Listen, if you elite idiots don't let me out RIGHT NOW to get back the guests I'm.." Shinsuke looked around. 

"You'll what." Isaburo pulled his sunglasses to his nose. Shinsuke grabbed and held Gintoki by the neck around his arm.

"HE'LL hear the real reason you two cops are even at this party." Shinsuke replied. 

"Oi, oi what the fuck let me go! You little shit!" Gintoki kicked Shin in the face. Isaburo gasped.

"Not my e-mail buddy Sakata-kun! Anything but that! Fine. You drive a hard bargain Shinsuke. You and Sakata-kun are free to go." He said and they opened the doors for Shinsuke and Gintoki to run out of but bumped right into someone.

"Ouch. Watch where you're going!" The man dusted himself off along with his bird. The three of them sat on the floor all face to face with each other. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Gintoki and Shinsuke said in sync as if they had rehearsed this. Oboro gave them a dirty scowl back as did Poe.

"The biggest M.." Shinsuke said under his breath.

"I know what you Jouis are thinking but I only came here to hang out with Guano and a few of the others." Oboro explained himself. "Now have you seen him here?"

"Listen universe resetter, we don't have time for this. We have to actually get a hold on Zura's party, not like you even care." Gintoki commented.

"HEY, that was Sensei who did that. I had no part of the universal control. If you're gonna insult me Shiroyasha at least get it right." Oboro put his hands on his hips as did Poe with with his wings. Shinsuke and Gintoki got up and pushed the man aside.

"If you're not off my fucking ship in twenty seconds you Paul McCartney fappin' with no dick lookin' ass..." Shinsuke was starting to remember why he valued the 26th day of each month.

"Pfft. He's not even my favorite Beatle. Like I said Kiheitai, if you or Shiroyasha are gonna insult me at least do it right." Oboro rolled his one eye and turned his back on them. Suddenly Kamui came in and threw him and his bird out the window where Matako still was.

"Your waiter AND Bodyguard at your duty!" Kamui smiled and saluted a smiling back Shinsuke.

"Oi, was that insult right Bird Brain?" Gintoki said looking at him from down below.

Shinsuke and Gintoki kept running to catch the guests.

"It's bad enough Honey's most hated person was here, if there was anymore others here that he despises but were some how invited still I just-" Shinsuke and Gintoki stopped dead in their tracks again at another man.

"OLD MAN!" Gintoki gave ""Ozu"" a hug but he popped him off.

"Ha! My backup waiter/bouncer. Good Ol' Old Dog." Kamui smiled big. 

"I aint no lil' bro bro, perm head. Haha." Brozu proclaimed. He stuck a flyer for his new night club on Gintoki's face."

"So why does Zura hate this dude? I think I'm getting on those lines too." Gintoki wondered.

"Uhhh." Shinsuke got out his big TBC 1.0/2.0 handbook but they had no time for this so Gintoki simply threw Brozu out the window.

"OL' DOG!!!" Kamui threw out of nowhere No Man out the window. "GO GET 'EM MY GREEN HOUND!" No Man sank in the munky disgusting bay water.

"We can't keep stopping like this Gintoki." Shinsuke kept running with his comrade.

"Yeah, It'll make this """"short story"""" even longer. I honestly feel bad for the reader." Gintoki whispered to the non-existing camera. But the two had to hault once more.

"We're here! Ahahaha!" Tatsuma proclaimed.

"Wachow!" Skele said trying to be cool.

"And we got the entertainment!" Tatsuma pulled out a tiny ant farm of circus acrobats doing flips and on tightropes. Shinsuke threw it out the window. 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Tatsuma and Skele fell to their knees. Tatsuma cried.

"God this window gag is getting old." Gintoki dashed past Shinsuke and finally caught up with the guests. He leaped over the lot of them and blocked the entrance of the ship with his body. "Oi, can't you idiots all wait until the party actually starts. Where's your manners? It's not every day Shinny lets secondary characters on his beaten down ship."

"WHERE'S KATSURA-SAN?!" One of Katsura's unnamed Faction men cried as did the other men.

"Yeah what kind of party is this? You know I caught a glimpse in the party room. No decorations, no food, no activities, no entertainment! Just some vulgar drawing on the birthday banner! And especially no food!" Madao yelled out and the others agreed with him.

"Actually we had entertainment but.." Skele came up to the scene looking sorrowful along with Sakamoto. 

"Yes.. perfect.. all according to plan..." Kyuubei said within the crowd and gave an evil smirk and laugh.

"That girl shouldn't even be here either!" Shinsuke commented. "And I'm pretty sure she didn't even do anything to get an evil plan, she's just hogging the credit."

"I'm leaving!" Some of Takasugi’s men said and the rest of the crowd flooded out.

”But some of you bozos actually WORK here!” Shinsuke tried calling out.

"Yeah sorry Katsura but this party bombs." Kiyoko said walking out.

"PRINCESS! WAIT! Uh... Shinsuke DOES have something planned in mind, everyone, ahehehe." Gintoki elbowed him.

"I do? Uh..." Shinsuke paused dumbfounded.

"Yeah just GO back in the ballroom and you'll all see!" Gintoki said. The crowd shrugged and followed him back to the ball room.

"Yes.. yes... Go inside to see..." Gintoki proceeded to lock the ballroom doors and put plywood over them so no one could escape. They all gave him evil glares. Well except Saachan who lunged after him with heart eyes.

"Gintoki...." Shinsuke could simply say at this point. The group of people gave him even worse looks now. 

"Is everything okay Shinsuke?" Steve walked up out of the crowd and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Just DANDY. Dandy dandy dandy!" Shinsuke sulk to the ground with his knees up to his chin and his arms over his face.

NcK89iA.png "Not like my entire marriage is gonna end because I'm a terrible husband who can't even make his husband's first birthday as couple a success."

"It's ok Takasugi-san, I'm sure Katsura-san will think you did this all from heart." Shinji came wheeling in and tried to comfort him as well. The wheelchair kid let out a little smile. Bansai also came up put his hand on Shinsuke's other shoulder. 

"You know. Shame on all of us. Here this midget is trying his best-" Otae got on a soapbox.

"Not helping, miss." Shinsuke commented, still sulking.

"Trying his best to give his husband the best birthday he can and we're just pulling him down. Why can't we all band together and help him out?" She asked the crowd who gave upset reactions back.

"Otae-chan is right! We're all together stuck in one room now anyway! We should make the best of it!" Saachan petted poor Gintoki's head. 

"KATSURA-SAAANN WE LOVE YOOOU." Katsura's Joui Faction men cried.

"Yeah, I mean I wanted more screen time-" Joe was elbowed by his big brother. "But honestly, what hasn't Zura done for us before that we're only here for the party itself? Come on man! Zura this ones for you!"

"If it'll get me an actual line in this spin-off too then sure." Ikumatsu shrugged.

The big group cheered, Shinsuke looked up from his upset state in amazement. "What..?" Really..? You would all do that for my Kotarou?" 

"Come on Shinsuke, let's give your husband the best birthday we can." Gintoki smirked and Shinsuke did back. Gintoki helped him back up to his feet.

"Well people, let's do it!" Shinsuke said. "For Katsura! For my Honey."

They all cheered. Cut to a montage of people ordering in party supplies or making DIY ones, the room was finally finished. It was like a dream come true for Takasugi especially.

09ywr3V.png

"This is amazing.. thank you all I.. can't thank you enough." Shinsuke commented. They all give him warm looks in return.

"Yeah no this is the worst party I've ever been to. My condolences to the sorry sap whose cheap birthday this was because it sucked."

rF8Acir.png

The entire crowd all proceeded to throw him out the window and into the bay to drown.

• God Himself 1

18 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

finally finished, oopsuro kind of long

Hide contents

“Shinny.. Wake up.” 

Shinsuke stirred up to see Zurako all dolled up and in fancy string lingerie. She inches away from his face. 

“Oh my god..” Shinsuke completely woke up in an instant. “I didn’t know it was my birthday too.”

Zurako simply smiled at her husband and went in for the kiss. 

Bansai and the rest of the gang stood there by the door watching their boxers wearing midget boss devour his pillow in sloppy kisses. This was too much for Matako and she fainted only to be caught by the Feminist. 

“Uh, Shinsuke-dono..” 

Bansai was afraid to wake the man up but knew he’d get even bigger lashes for letting him oversleep on this special day. “You’re gonna be late for the party’s set u-“

Shinsuke threw his katana, only centimeters by the tree man’s face. Bansai stood there completely in frozen shock, probably even moreso needing a pyschologist after that event.Thankfully it miss the big pancake and sausage breakfast plate he was carrying.

“Shinsuke-dono, you asked for us to have breakfast ready for your husband outside your bedroom door. Where is he? Did he leave or something?” Takechi blankly said and was still holding the past out Matako. 

Shinsuke sleepily got up and looked around his bedroom and bathroom to no luck. 

“Wait, there’s usually four of you Exploding Fascisms whatever. Where’s the duck?” He asked his crew but they all shrugged. Shinsuke  started to get a mixed feeling of anxiousness and frustration. 

“W-well Shinsuke, you could call Elizabeth-san if you feel like maybe Katsura-dono went missing with her. But uh, could you maybe put on pants first?” Bansai suggested.

“I’m so SORRY if your captain’s nakedness UPSETS you BANSAI.” Shinsuke slapped the breakfast tray out of his hands and took his phone out of breast pocket of his shirt on his dresser.

The Exploding Feminism members went outside the Mr. and Mr. Takasugi bedroom as Shinsuke was taking the call. Matako was finally coming to as they carried her across the ship’s halls.

“D-did I see Shinsuke-sama in his underwear and making out with a pillow?” She said softly.

“No, go back to sleep now.” Bansai was met with a slap from her. 
——
Shinsuke met up with his Kiheitai gang in his usual getup and slammed closed his phone, startling Bansai and Matako, except Takechi who standed there blankily again.

“I JUST REMEMBERED. That fucking duck doesn’t even speak! How am I suppose to know what they’re doing now?” It was still only 10 am and Shinsuke was already about to pop his top off. Bansai pushed Matako in front of him to avoid the midget’s wrath but she pushed him back. They kept doing this until Bansai pushed Matako enough to bump into Shinsuke’s shoulder and have him snap his attention to her.

“S-Shinsuke-sama maybe they’re gone and dead- I mean that bitch of a duck is taking that even bigger bitc-“ Bansai elbowed her in the shoulder. “I mean she's taking out Katsura-sama out to buy some time for us to set up the party?” Matako suggested. 

“You know what, you’re probably right whatever your name is lower class officer.” Shinsuke said and Matako looked sad.

Shinsuke looked around the ball room of his ship. It was completely bare. “Bansai, you better have the best party planners money can buy.”

“Even better Shinsuke-dono, I got you the guys who planned his birthday last year.” Bansai said with a smile. He gestured to one of the guard men at the door to let the guests inside the ship.

“Really?! That’s actually pretty reassuring, Bansai.” Shinsuke let out a little smile. “I remember Honey saying last year his birthday was one of his best ever because of them-“

“Hello, I am ze designer and dez are my assistants, we are Yorozuya Von Party Planners.” 

urrm5at.png

“Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me.” Shinsuke looked dead. 

Kagura and Shinpachi intensly were looking up and down the walls with their fingers resting on their chins.

“Oh NO way we’re not having some yato on the ship!” Matako gestured to the glutton queen herself. 

“This bloated midget-loving cow has to be ze first thing to go.” Kagura picked up Matako and threw her out a glass window, much to her screaming.

“Oh no... MY WINDOW! GINTOKI!” Shinsuke barked. Gintoki made a stylish pose with camera lights out of no where snapping pictures of him. 

“Gintoki, who is dis Gintoki? I am the fabulous Vontoki Gluttonus Maximus.” Gintoki posed. Shinsuke’s fists tightened, after he would be done with Gintoki he knew Germany would get a bad rap once again. 

“And I am Glutton Von Gorgeous Strong Independent Woman!” Kagura said with a laugh and downed several turkey legs. 

“How did she find our kitchen already- you know what she is related to Kamui-san so I’m not even surprised.” Bansai said. 

“Sorry Takasugi-san, I guess we got caught up in all the cameo hype.” Shinpachi rubbed the back of his head and laughed awkwardly.

“I still don’t know who “we” iz young human-wearing-glasses.” Vontoki hammed it up. Shinsuke took his beret and threw it out the window. “Damn, someone’s a little testy sprout today and on his own throatsucking half’s birthday too.” He said in his regular voice now. Shinsuke had ruined the fun for him... again. 

“Shinsuke-dono is under a lot of stress, we’re not exactly sure where Katsura-dono is either.” Bansai shrugged. 

“Shinny Boy, knowing your husband he’s probably at some nail salon in preparation. Or painfully getting himself all prepared for his big birthday night when he has to be under you. But then again, I’d want to be as far off this ship when that would happen too.” Shinsuke took off Gintoki’s snazzy sunglasses from his face, broke them in half and chucked them into the sea. "Uncalled for.”

“Yeah!! I wanna go to a nail salon too!” Kagura wipped the poultry juices from her face and made a bolt for it. 

“KAGURA-CHAN NO! We’re suppose to be all planning Katsura-san’s-!” Shinpachi was too late, she slammed the door on the gang. 

“Damn with a third of the work force gone I hope we can still get paid enough Patusan.” Gintoki whispered to his glasses child. 

“You’ll get your pay Odd Jobs when we see some results. Now first off, you have all the streamers and other things I suggested for you three to buy?” Takechi commented. Shinsuke and Bansai were impressed as always with this ship’s stradegy man in struggling times like these. 

“Yeah...” Gintoki wheeled in a box of the supplies. The gang opened it and went all dark face except the feminist himself. 

Shinsuke and Bansai proceeded to beat up the loli man into a pulp and burned the box.

“P-please tell me you have something else planned, Yorozuya.” Bansai leaned in and whispered nervously to him.

“Well tree man, I also got some other morons on the job.” Gintoki recalled. 
——-

“Ahahahaha! What are we looking for again?” Tatsuma asked his boney friend who smiled back.

“Come on man. For the entertainment for Zura’s birthday party! We have to meet us up for confirmation of it. Though this is strange.. this doesn’t seem like the Funnies R Us building.” Skele looked up from his map. Tatsuma..” He said in a tone like a parent scolding a child. A brunette perm headed airhead child. 

“Yeah Skels?” He smiled blissfully.

“You know we were suppose to pick up a clown to make balloon animals and stuff right?” Skele said slowly.

“Mmm?” Sakamoto hummed blissfuly. 

“Then why are we in the Red Light District?” Skele said plainly.

“Ahahaha! This is an adult’s birthday party, come on my bag of bones! But I suppose we can still we can get a clown..” Tatsuma looked around and then to the right. “Wait look over there! There's a perfect one!"

uiuiiiiiiik.png?width=593&height=431

Skele simply walked away from him. 

“Oh come on Skels! You know Zura would get a kick out it in a humorous way at least!” Tatsuma  laughed and tried to catch up to his Joui buddy. “Wait Skele look!” Tatsuma pointed to a gay strip club. “Eh? Eh? Something that’ll really ‘light up’ his party, eh?” 

Skele walked away again. 

“What! Ahahaha! It’s not like we can invite chicks for him!” Tatsuma tried to catch up to the skeleton amanto again.

“You should already know he’s Bi, Tatsuma. So either wouldn’t matter probably. But that’s not the issue here anyways.” Skele explained.

“He’s by what? By the bay? How should we know where Zura is? We’re the ones who are suppose to be picking up the entertainment FOR Zura, not picking HIM up somewhere.” Tatsuma said innocently and grinned.

Skele face palmed and grabbed him by the wrist to get out of that cursed place. 

——-

“Rock-a-bye Shinsuke on the treetop! When the condom breaks the midget will cry!” Kamui rocked Takasugi like a baby in his arms until he finally calmed down from his wrath from Gintoki. 

“Thanks Kamui, I needed that...” Shinsuke let out a deep exhale.

“Lucky that your ol’ BEST MAN pal came by early to check on how the party is coming, eh?” Kamui gave him a big slap on the back enough to smack the butterflies off his kimono. 

Gintoki and Shinpachi were setting up the party supplies on the ball room at last. But the streamers were napkins, the table cloths were just paper towels and the cake was made out of toothpaste. Which had flamed up Shinsuke in the first place.

“What? You try to do this on a two hundred yen budget.” Gintoki said, he looked up at his and Shinpachi’s “masterpiece”. 

“Gin-san, I think we ran out of balloons mid way.” Shinpachi said looking at the ballroom.

“Fear not Oiing Pair of Glasses!” Kamui proclaimed.

“OI! YOU’RE CALLING ME THAT AGAIN, KAMUI-SAN?!” Shinpachi barked. Kamui dashed out of the ballroom and came back only seconds later surprisingly. 

“I found got these weird ones I found under the green tree man’s bed!” Kamui smiled but flushed Bansai ripped them away from the teen. Gintoki and Shinsuke just laughed. 

“As if he ever gets the chance to use them.” Shinsuke nudged his laughing companion. 

“Ha! Balloons, they crack me up too.” Kamui wiped a fake tear from his face but he didn’t understand the actual situation, naturally. 

Abuto and No Man shrugged behind their chief when they had walked in the room and heard this conversation. 

“HA! Nope. Too long of a ‘short story’ for minor background characters!” He picked them up by their scalps and dunked them out the ship’s window like a pro National Basketball Harusame player. They landed next to Matako in the mucky black bay water.

“I said 'no fucking yato at this party' but no one ever listens to ol’ FUCKING Matako?!" She scowled quietly and crossed her arms. No Man smirked and straightened his green cape, about to say something.

“Short Man.. don’t. It’s not worth it.” Abuto put his hand on his shoulder. 

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Shinsuke ran up to Gintoki who was up on a ladder with a paint brush now.

“What, I made a happy birthday banner for your “man candy.”” Gintoki crossed his arms. 

“You drew a BABY coming out of a, well you KNOW what.” Shinsuke pointed to the poorly drawn but still censored out artwork. 

“It’s a BIRTH day Shinny Boy. It’s a natural and beautiful event of someone being born. I'm sorry if every little thing your midget brain thinks of is of sex.” Gintoki defended his artwork. Shinsuke grind his teeth.

“OI! There’s nothing NATURAL about having that plastered in a ballroom, Gin-san!” Shinpachi chimmed in. 

“It’s not appropriate for a birthday party let alone someone traditional like Katsura-dono.” Bansai added looking away at the banner.  Shinpachi agreed, nodding. 

"Man, fixing someone’s house up as an Odd Job and getting scolded by it by some hot headed boss... where have I experienced this before?” Gin pondered  but continued painting.

“It doesn’t even look like one anyways!” Shinsuke got up to the ladder and pushed Gintoki to the side. “Is it that long since you’ve seen one moron that you can’t even paint it right?” Shinsuke began painting it as well.

"OI, now Takasugi-san has joined on in this mess?!" Shinpachi yelled.

“What about you Shin Boy? Probably the last time you saw one was your own birth and will never see another again.” Gintoki pushed him and they both were furiously painting on the banner now.

“Of COURSE I know what one looks like GINTOKI, I’ve had more girlfriends in one year that you’ll ever have in your life.” Shinsuke slashed more pink paint on.

“You know dudes who crossdress as girls don’t count as girlfriends right.” Gintoki was jabbed in the shoulder while painting red, shaking the ladder greatly and nearly knocking them both to the ground below. Gintoki jabbed Shinsuke back just as intense. They were absolutely furiously steaming up on each other now and Shinpachi face palmed.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO EVEN DOING?!" Shinpachi shouted at the duo.

“Oh no, the guests are coming...” Bansai looked out the ship’s window at a flood of Katsura’s friends and colleagues who were invited by the enterance. “Shinsuke’s gonna kill me!”

“Uh, Bansai-san. Shouldn’t you be more worried that a big group of people are hanging outside your ship can attract the authorities here?” Shinpachi asked Bansai who was now furiously biting his nails in fear. 

“Well it’s too late for that now boy.” A monocle man stepped in the ballroom, slamming the door open along with his partner. 

“Oh no! THE MIMAWARIGUMI!” Shinpachi said clinging onto Bansai’s arm. Bansai didn’t even bother to put on a fake expression of fear but instead just shrugged. This confused Shinpachi even moreso. 

Isaburo took one look at the banner and quickly put his hand over Nobume’s eyes in protective parent mode. “Leave to a frie- I mean to a terrorist to make something vile like this.” 

"Tell me about it." Nobume agreed slammed a cassette type inside her boombox that she got out of no where.

“You were gonna say friend weren’t you Isaburo-san?!” Shinpachi yelled. “And this music is just about as lewd as the banner, Nobume-san!"

"Friend? Why, Shins- I mean Takasugi or Katsura isn’t even on my phone as e-mail buddies. See?" Isaburo showed the boy it.

"This music is my homage to Shinsuke though." Nobume simply commented, turning it up louder as her and Isaburo bopped their heads to it.

“SHINPACHI GOO! DISTRACT THE GUESTS SO WE CAN FINISH THIS BANNER!” Gintoki said while still in the artistic zone. 

“But what! The... WHY THE BANNER?! IT’S POINTLESS! WE SHOULD FOCUS ON THE OTHER DESIGNS AND THE CAKE!” Shinpachi screeched. 

“GO GINTOKI’S NAMELESS BRAT CHILD GO!” Shinsuke called out too, scribbling on the paint even moreso. The Elites pushed Shinpachi out the door and even locked it. Shinpachi gave out a big cartoonish gulp. He took one step in the direction of the ship’s entrance but was pushed out the window and into the bay by someone else.

“Sorry Oiing Pair of Glasses! But as Shinsuke’s BEST MAN FOR LIFE-" He dusted off his shiny golden badge bearing that title.-"it is my duty to make sure this party turns out perfectly!” Kamui then made a loud whistle with his fingers in his mouth. “OSSAN, NO DICK GET BACK IN HERE!” Kamui put his arm in the window and picked up the dripping wet two by the scruff of their capes.

“I think I got her number Big Dog!” No Man said referring to Matako. 

“No Shorty, she made you see numbers after that back swing of hers hit you square in the halfy noggin.” Abuto recalled. 

Kamui dunked on waitor costumes on the three of them. “Head out soldiers!” He commanded his men.

“Damn, dog totally diggin' on this black fitted suit and green velvet tie! This looks tight!” No Man looked at himself up and down.

“Yare yare....”

"Ha!"

------

"We... we did it Shin Boy..." Gintoki panted out next to his comrade who was also heavy in breath. "We finished the banner."

HXyhxkg.png

"All you two did is ruined a perfectly good banner!" Bansai said and sighed out.

"Well sorry Shinpachi, we can't all be the level headed one here." Gintoki laughed and Shinsuke joined in too.

"Haha I don't know who Shinpachi is! And who are you to talk Bansai, that photoshopped picture above is literally of you as a shirtless head, you tree leaves lookin' ass gay boy." Shinsuke said. Him and Gintoki could be drunk at this point they were that out of it.

"Why are you two for once chumming it up at this time of all times?! The guests should be in this room any second!" Bansai paced around nervously. "I knew it. I knew I should have taken the party planning in my own hands." He took out his phone and dialed for some real party supplies. But Gintoki threw his wooden katana shattering his phone in his hand.

"OI.. If you do that.. we won't get paid..." He looked at him very darkly and Bansai made a large gulp.

"I told you Gin, he may look like a S with that silly hair and sunglasses in doors get up but he's the biggest goddamn M I know. Well besides... him.." Gin wondered what Takasugi meant by "him" but was too lazy on the ground to answer him.

"Hey, hey cops! Could you help me out here?" Bansai called out to Isaburo and Nobume who were now guarding the door with their backs pressed up against it and wearing cool shades.

"Sorry, we don't give involved in terrorist and/or Joui disputes." Isaburo commented and adjusted his shades. Bansai sighed out louder and sat down in a folding chair, calling a defeat.

"Uh, is this the party room for Katsura?" A voice outside said being Guano.

"Sorry, we don't let anyone in here without the code word, yo." Isaburo said bopping his heads to tunes still. 

"Uhhhh The Gintama Verse Dominates the Spin-Off?" Guano asked.

"Nice try midget, but that's incorrect." Nobume said.

"This is so unfair!" Guano said getting frustrated and left. Some guests behind him could be heard talking in a jumble and also leaving.

"WAIT! WAIT!" Shinsuke came out of his loopy state and leaped to the door.

"Nice try midget, but once again that's the incorrect password." Nobume replied back to Takasugi.

"Listen, if you elite idiots don't let me out RIGHT NOW to get back the guests I'm.." Shinsuke looked around. 

"You'll what." Isaburo pulled his sunglasses to his nose. Shinsuke grabbed and held Gintoki by the neck around his arm.

"HE'LL hear the real reason you two cops are even at this party." Shinsuke replied. 

"Oi, oi what the fuck let me go! You little shit!" Gintoki kicked Shin in the face. Isaburo gasped.

"Not my e-mail buddy Sakata-kun! Anything but that! Fine. You drive a hard bargain Shinsuke. You and Sakata-kun are free to go." He said and they opened the doors for Shinsuke and Gintoki to run out of but bumped right into someone.

"Ouch. Watch where you're going!" The man dusted himself off along with his bird. The three of them sat on the floor all face to face with each other. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Gintoki and Shinsuke said in sync as if they had rehearsed this. Oboro gave them a dirty scowl back as did Poe.

"The biggest M.." Shinsuke said under his breath.

"I know what you Jouis are thinking but I only came here to hang out with Guano and a few of the others." Oboro explained himself. "Now have you seen him here?"

"Listen universe resetter, we don't have time for this. We have to actually get a hold on Zura's party, not like you even care." Gintoki commented.

"HEY, that was Sensei who did that. I had no part of the universal control. If you're gonna insult me Shiroyasha at least get it right." Oboro put his hands on his hips as did Poe with with his wings. Shinsuke and Gintoki got up and pushed the man aside.

"If you're not off my fucking ship in twenty seconds you Paul McCartney fappin' with no dick lookin' ass..." Shinsuke was starting to remember why he valued the 26th day of each month.

"Pfft. He's not even my favorite Beatle. Like I said Kiheitai, if you or Shiroyasha are gonna insult me at least do it right." Oboro rolled his one eye and turned his back on them. Suddenly Kamui came in and threw him and his bird out the window where Matako still was.

"Your waiter AND Bodyguard at your duty!" Kamui smiled and saluted a smiling back Shinsuke.

"Oi, was that insult right Bird Brain?" Gintoki said looking at him from down below.

Shinsuke and Gintoki kept running to catch the guests.

"It's bad enough Honey's most hated person was here, if there was anymore others here that he despises but were some how invited still I just-" Shinsuke and Gintoki stopped dead in their tracks again at another man.

"OLD MAN!" Gintoki gave ""Ozu"" a hug but he popped him off.

"Ha! My backup waiter/bouncer. Good Ol' Old Dog." Kamui smiled big. 

"I aint no lil' bro bro, perm head. Haha." Brozu proclaimed. He stuck a flyer for his new night club on Gintoki's face."

"So why does Zura hate this dude? I think I'm getting on those lines too." Gintoki wondered.

"Uhhh." Shinsuke got out his big TBC 1.0/2.0 handbook but they had no time for this so Gintoki simply threw Brozu out the window.

"OL' DOG!!!" Kamui threw out of nowhere No Man out the window. "GO GET 'EM MY GREEN HOUND!" No Man sank in the munky disgusting bay water.

"We can't keep stopping like this Gintoki." Shinsuke kept running with his comrade.

"Yeah, It'll make this """"short story"""" even longer. I honestly feel bad for the reader." Gintoki whispered to the non-existing camera. But the two had to hault once more.

"We're here! Ahahaha!" Tatsuma proclaimed.

"Wachow!" Skele said trying to be cool.

"And we got the entertainment!" Tatsuma pulled out a tiny ant farm of circus acrobats doing flips and on tightropes. Shinsuke threw it out the window. 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Tatsuma and Skele fell to their knees. Tatsuma cried.

"God this window gag is getting old." Gintoki dashed past Shinsuke and finally caught up with the guests. He leaped over the lot of them and blocked the entrance of the ship with his body. "Oi, can't you idiots all wait until the party actually starts. Where's your manners? It's not every day Shinny lets secondary characters on his beaten down ship."

"WHERE'S KATSURA-SAN?!" One of Katsura's unnamed Faction men cried as did the other men.

"Yeah what kind of party is this? You know I caught a glimpse in the party room. No decorations, no food, no activities, no entertainment! Just some vulgar drawing on the birthday banner! And especially no food!" Madao yelled out and the others agreed with him.

"Actually we had entertainment but.." Skele came up to the scene looking sorrowful along with Sakamoto. 

"Yes.. perfect.. all according to plan..." Kyuubei said within the crowd and gave an evil smirk and laugh.

"That girl shouldn't even be here either!" Shinsuke commented. "And I'm pretty sure she didn't even do anything to get an evil plan, she's just hogging the credit."

"I'm leaving!" Some of Takasugi’s men said and the rest of the crowd flooded out.

”But some of you bozos actually WORK here!” Shinsuke tried calling out.

"Yeah sorry Katsura but this party bombs." Kiyoko said walking out.

"PRINCESS! WAIT! Uh... Shinsuke DOES have something planned in mind, everyone, ahehehe." Gintoki elbowed him.

"I do? Uh..." Shinsuke paused dumbfounded.

"Yeah just GO back in the ballroom and you'll all see!" Gintoki said. The crowd shrugged and followed him back to the ball room.

"Yes.. yes... Go inside to see..." Gintoki proceeded to lock the ballroom doors and put plywood over them so no one could escape. They all gave him evil glares. Well except Saachan who lunged after him with heart eyes.

"Gintoki...." Shinsuke could simply say at this point. The group of people gave him even worse looks now. 

"Is everything okay Shinsuke?" Steve walked up out of the crowd and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Just DANDY. Dandy dandy dandy!" Shinsuke sulk to the ground with his knees up to his chin and his arms over his face.

NcK89iA.png "Not like my entire marriage is gonna end because I'm a terrible husband who can't even make his husband's first birthday as couple a success."

"It's ok Takasugi-san, I'm sure Katsura-san will think you did this all from heart." Shinji came wheeling in and tried to comfort him as well. The wheelchair kid let out a little smile. Bansai also came up put his hand on Shinsuke's other shoulder. 

"You know. Shame on all of us. Here this midget is trying his best-" Otae got on a soapbox.

"Not helping, miss." Shinsuke commented, still sulking.

"Trying his best to give his husband the best birthday he can and we're just pulling him down. Why can't we all band together and help him out?" She asked the crowd who gave upset reactions back.

"Otae-chan is right! We're all together stuck in one room now anyway! We should make the best of it!" Saachan petted poor Gintoki's head. 

"KATSURA-SAAANN WE LOVE YOOOU." Katsura's Joui Faction men cried.

"Yeah, I mean I wanted more screen time-" Joe was elbowed by his big brother. "But honestly, what hasn't Zura done for us before that we're only here for the party itself? Come on man! Zura this ones for you!"

"If it'll get me an actual line in this spin-off too then sure." Ikumatsu shrugged.

The big group cheered, Shinsuke looked up from his upset state in amazement. "What..?" Really..? You would all do that for my Kotarou?" 

"Come on Shinsuke, let's give your husband the best birthday we can." Gintoki smirked and Shinsuke did back. Gintoki helped him back up to his feet.

"Well people, let's do it!" Shinsuke said. "For Katsura! For my Honey."

They all cheered. Cut to a montage of people ordering in party supplies or making DIY ones, the room was finally finished. It was like a dream come true for Takasugi especially.

09ywr3V.png

"This is amazing.. thank you all I.. can't thank you enough." Shinsuke commented. They all give him warm looks in return.

"Yeah no this is the worst party I've ever been to. My condolences to the sorry sap whose cheap birthday this was because it sucked."

rF8Acir.png

The entire crowd all proceeded to throw him out the window and into the bay to drown.

Katsura's single line had me in tears

• Happy 1

Just now, Cha♡ said:

other fav parts? :drunktoki:

Yorozuya had be dying when they showed up, the window gag was great, Gintoki and Shinsuke butting heads, THE CLOWN

2 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

joui five take the one week without a rocky theme challenge, how'd that go? ? ??

think Skele wouldn't do it, or can't.  Gintoki dies, Sakamoto barely makes it, Zura and Shinny, well they don't need rocky training

• Thanks 1

is keeping shinsuke bathed, well groomed, medi/pedi'ed and fed three square meals a day a nurturing but cuck thing for zura. he'd probably flip if someone else nail polished his man's hands "I would never cheat in a billion quadtrillion years on my Honey, but hypothetically if I was less of a man and somehow did I'm pretty sure Zura would literally murder them in cold blood."

• God Himself 1

5 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

is keeping shinsuke bathed, well groomed, medi/pedi'ed and fed three square meals a day a nurturing but cuck thing for zura. he'd probably flip if someone else nail polished his man's hands "I would never cheat in a billion quadtrillion years on my Honey, but hypothetically if I was less of a man and somehow did I'm pretty sure Zura would literally murder them in cold blood."

my man with the NTR, who knows

shin coming to sit at the table with his husband and EF: man what a long work day, i'm so hungry i could eat a horse

-zura smiles and fills his plate up to the brim- zura: got to keep your strength up to father 15 children

-shinsuke takes fork out of mouth and gets up- haha guys im not hungry anymore weird right

• God Himself 1

40 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

shin coming to sit at the table with his husband and EF: man what a long work day, i'm so hungry i could eat a horse

-zura smiles and fills his plate up to the brim- zura: got to keep your strength up to father 15 children

-shinsuke takes fork out of mouth and gets up- haha guys im not hungry anymore weird right

strange huh, haha