• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

16 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

How would the TK and EF handle a camping trip each individually?

I think TK would just cuddle by the fire all night, Bansai would be the folk singer on his acoustic guitar, Matako would be the scared one, Lizzy would be the cook, and Takechi would be the dude to get the lumber, set the tent up and do most of the physical work, like a true feminist.

Edited by Monika♥
  • Wow 1

16 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

Yo, i hope joe jokingly calls oboro old man when talking to him. I forget obo is like 330 something

Joe would totally do that

42 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

Over 300 years old and still kicking, huh, shame really Shinny. He's basically on life support at this point. tumblr_o2dza5epM01uu3sfmo1_500.png

ultimate roast

I honestly think tbc zura still thinks lizzy is a girl and he has always seen her as his lgbt idol and motivation to come out one day, since lizzy sometimes has girlfriends. she just doesn’t have the heart to tell him though?

• God Himself 1

2 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

I honestly think tbc zura still thinks lizzy is a girl and he has always seen her as his lgbt idol and motivation to come out one day, since lizzy sometimes has girlfriends. she just doesn’t have the heart to tell him though?

529a0e34041d7ec6b93ee3e1cc688f4e.jpg Lizzy's most special girlfriend

• Wow 1

I wonder that Katsura slowly enjoyed crossdressing more and more that he would sign up to mama saigou’s shop to work in often and one day the girls asked if he wanted to go w/ them to a host club after work but closeted then zura flashes his I’m_Not_Gay.jpg card on them but says he’ll come along for “their sake” anyways?

9 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

I wonder that Katsura slowly enjoyed crossdressing more and more that he would sign up to mama saigou’s shop to work in often and one day the girls asked if he wanted to go w/ them to a host club after work but closeted then zura flashes his I’m_Not_Gay.jpg card on them but says he’ll come along for “their sake” anyways?

probably

On 7/21/2018 at 1:26 PM, Cha♡ said:

when he asks for u to go deeper in the underground tunnel but you ran out of mushroom.... ragu?

image.png

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

deep deep in 4chan remains the question in an abandoned thread,

Hide contents

how big is billys dong when hes in titan mode

also imagine opening a lemon fanfic and this is the title picture

ZHCCddx.png&key=457ce6a7c447762589b0073e

that's an evil thread