• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

i want a tk/ef weekly board game and pajamas night that would be wild. zura would constantly be confused and play the wrong rules for the wrong game, matako would remain supreme and be the baddest bitch in the monopoly world, bansai tries to take a turn but is constantly interrupted by the others, elizabeth purposefully smokes shinsuke in every single game, takechi takes the pump heel monopoly figurine and takes the game slow and zura accidentally ends shinsuke up in monopoly jail along with himself. “It’s okay honey, well as long as we’re here” -pulls out little oil monopoly pawn-

• God Himself 1

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

2 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

i want a tk/ef weekly board game and pajamas night that would be wild. zura would constantly be confused and play the wrong rules for the wrong game, matako would remain supreme and be the baddest bitch in the monopoly world, bansai tries to take a turn but is constantly interrupted by the others, elizabeth purposefully smokes shinsuke in every single game, takechi takes the pump heel monopoly figurine and takes the game slow and zura accidentally ends shinsuke up in monopoly jail along with himself. “It’s okay honey, well as long as we’re here” -pulls out little oil monopoly pawn-

I would play with them in a heartbeat,  I like Takechi's strategy.

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, Cha♡ said:

when ur at the annual kiheitai/jouishishi park picnic doing some games and the jouishishi looks like it's winning during the potato stack race?

banzsw.png

my man is gonna win all the games

If a poll was taken on who’s the favorite boss of the Kiheitai/Jouishishi Zura would get like 85% of the votes. And when upset Shinsuke tries to just do a solo poll of his own Kiheitai crew he thinks it’ll be more of his favor but it’s like 90% or higher now.

shin: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY?! 

bansai: Well, uh K-Katsura-dono gets both crews.. he makes the time to really know everyone’s names and personalities regardless of Kiheitai/Jouishishi status. Plus he makes us great homemade gift baskets! -holds up baked goods and scared thumbs up- And you uh, maybe remember 5% of the crew’s names....sometimes..

shinsuke: well at my best friend voted for me...

-bansai nervous fidget-

-pumped up kicks audible coming from a steaming Shinsuke head, bansai visibly very concerned-

3 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

If a poll was taken on who’s the favorite boss of the Kiheitai/Jouishishi Zura would get like 85% of the votes. And when upset Shinsuke tries to just do a solo poll of his own Kiheitai crew he thinks it’ll be more of his favor but it’s like 90% or higher now.

shin: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY?! 

bansai: Well, uh K-Katsura-dono gets both crews.. he makes the time to really know everyone’s names and personalities regardless of Kiheitai/Jouishishi status. Plus he makes us great homemade gift baskets! -holds up baked goods and scared thumbs up- And you uh, maybe remember 5% of the crew’s names....sometimes..

shinsuke: well at my best friend voted for me...

-bansai nervous fidget-

-pumped up kicks audible coming from a steaming Shinsuke head, bansai visibly very concerned-

Bansai: Killed 9 times