• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

17 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

im surprised katsura actually took shinsukes last name, seeing how important his household clan living on was to him. maybe he figures it still lives on through him, even if his name is different and people just call him katsura still anyways. and their kids' last name will be katsura-takasugi anyways

true, Katsura still cares

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

oboro wasnt even on the plane to okinawa, did he just stand there in the hotel room looking at a crow watch and being like "after over 300 yrs I will finally make my debut.... in 9 hours and 10 minutes when sensei's plane gets here"

Just now, Cha♡ said:

oboro wasnt even on the plane to okinawa, did he just stand there in the hotel room looking at a crow watch and being like "after over 300 yrs I will finally make my debut.... in 9 hours and 10 minutes when sensei's plane gets here"

that's what I'm thinking lmao

7 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

-bansai single tear down his face as hes trying to enjoy his slice of birthday cake after his party while hearing dont stop me now on full blast next door-?

have your cake and eat it too gay boy - Shinsuke

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

gay boys birthday is the hightlight of my weekend?

djdjddidid.png

What a great crew.  I'm sure he had a wonderful day.

6 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

where would u take monika on a first date?

easy, a healthy, semi-formal restaurant with lots of vegetarian options

I feel bad for No Man, he went from going go nudie chick clubs with abuto, chief (who enjoys the buffets only) and probably shinsuke and everyone now but him is in a relationship. I mean unless he wants to go to the bar to pay for chiefs dinner

56 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

I feel bad for No Man, he went from going go nudie chick clubs with abuto, chief (who enjoys the buffets only) and probably shinsuke and everyone now but him is in a relationship. I mean unless he wants to go to the bar to pay for chiefs dinner

I'm sure he'd do that for kamui