• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

Just now, Cha♡ said:

when ur dad invites u along their roadtrip but ur uncle suddenly starts wanting to kill everyone?

kintokia.png

this bot is self aware I swear to god

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

I headcanon that Shinsuke at least has one parent still alive and he has two other siblings. Of course they all disowned him a long time ago. Katsura is the only one who has briefly seen them in the past, like them glaring at Shinsuke when he would walk out his house. Since Shinsuke and him use to walk to Military School together after they became comrades. Also besides living here and there at Sensei’s school, Shinsuke had to bunk at Katsura’s dojo sometimes and although Katsura wasn’t sure his deceased family would want someone else living there, he was hospitable towards Shinsuke usually anyways?

3 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

I headcanon that Shinsuke at least has one parent still alive and he has two other siblings. Of course they all disowned him a long time ago. Katsura is the only one who has briefly seen them in the past, like them glaring at Shinsuke when he would walk out his house. Since Shinsuke and him use to walk to Military School together after they became comrades. Also besides living here and there at Sensei’s school, Shinsuke had to bunk at Katsura’s dojo sometimes and although Katsura wasn’t sure his deceased family would want someone else living there, he was hospitable towards Shinsuke usually anyways?

not a bad headcanon

short story where its a regular tuesday that the terrorists have their parole officers “”””take them out for parole duties””” but in reality they actually have to do them because it has looked shady that the throatsuckers havent ever fone the jail duties before. So they have to spend the  hot sun afternoon picking trash off the highway while shinsuke is the one the most annoyed and isaburo/nobume secretly enjoy their misery and take pictures/selfies as they’re working?

13 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

short story where its a regular tuesday that the terrorists have their parole officers “”””take them out for parole duties””” but in reality they actually have to do them because it has looked shady that the throatsuckers havent ever fone the jail duties before. So they have to spend the  hot sun afternoon picking trash off the highway while shinsuke is the one the most annoyed and isaburo/nobume secretly enjoy their misery and take pictures/selfies with them?

good story

mario - katsuo

luigi - shinuigi

princess peach - Princess Lizzy

princess daisy - Princess Leader

king bowser - king utsuro

bowser jr - utsuro jr (oboro)

yoshi - bashi (bansai)

birdo - birdoko (matako)

toad - toadchi (takechi)

waluigi - wanouigi (nobume)

wario - wisaburo (isaburo)

the captions on the screen - shinpachi and that human that the glasses are wearing (OIIII)

idk about the other jouis?

• God Himself 1

6 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

mario - katsuo

luigi - shinuigi

princess peach - Princess Lizzy

princess daisy - Princess Leader

king bowser - king utsuro

bowser jr - utsuro jr (oboro)

yoshi - bashi (bansai)

birdo - birdoko (matako)

toad - toadchi (takechi)

waluigi - wanouigi (nobume)

wario - wisaburo (isaburo)

the captions on the screen - shinpachi and that human that the glasses are wearing (OIIII)

idk about the other jouis?

God Tier post

is this what aesthetic is, because i feel this is one of mine (faint drawing of short man and big man behind the throatsuckers drawing)

shun22.png

also heres a big pondering moment, do u think steve or joe is better at watching over the comic books? like you can only choose one. Steve is more level headed but Joe is more passionate, both see themselves as just Edo residents but never kings or leaders. 

15 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

is this what aesthetic is, because i feel this is one of mine (faint drawing of short man and big man behind the throatsuckers drawing)

shun22.png

also heres a big pondering moment, do u think steve or joe is better at watching over the comic books? like you can only choose one. Steve is more level headed but Joe is more passionate, both see themselves as just Edo residents but never kings or leaders. 

I would trust Steve more to watch over the books.  Joe can be unpredictable, albeit because of his passion

how do each of the cops handle watching over those terrorists, like what's their coping mechanisms and what do they do during that time just sitting and having to see whatever they do or whoever they do

2 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

how do each of the cops handle watching over those terrorists, like what's their coping mechanisms and what do they do during that time just sitting and having to see whatever they do or whoever they do

I would think Toshi and S just threaten them, or spray them with water like a cat.  Kondou i think would have it worst, he would more than likely leave post midway through.  Jimmy and Gonard tend to ignore the cell, whether they work together, or by themselves

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

What is it like for each of the jouis to eat at each others houses

I'm sure everyone's but Skele's would be crazy.  Skele lives alone, unlike the other 4 who all live with multiple people

40 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

tbc oboro or gintama oboro

10000000000000000000% tbc oboro, so much more personality and funnier. same with kamui and shinsuke

I like both for a lot of different reasons, hard to choose

1 hour ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/topic/7656-community-deathmatch/?do=findComment&comment=877649

probs not one of my better ones, but one that I've been wanting to do?

Reveal hidden contents

But hey, Big Shaq didn't join to post 5 Star topics!

glad that midget Lilcorey got buried