• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

9 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

when u both go to the """"store""" but reflect on the old beaten toys you were gonna replace for new ones?

tumblr_oln19mCNlO1rhkdufo4_500.gif

Sometimes, you gotta let the past go, but these two are hard at forgetting the past.

• God Himself 1

do u think they have like a giant wheel in their bedroom and each little part has a thing they can roleplay the night as and shinsuke or zura has like a microphone while the other person spins it. -muffled price as right theme coming from the other bedroom as bansai mouths the words what the fuck- 

AS6SBFg.png

"that one was just a joke..."

• God Himself 1

4 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

do u think they have like a giant wheel in their bedroom and each little part has a thing they can roleplay the night as and shinsuke or zura has like a microphone while the other person spins it. -muffled price as right theme coming from the other bedroom as bansai mouths the words what the fuck- 

AS6SBFg.png

"that one was just a joke..."

that's a diabolical selection

from two months ago:

how would kouka fit in the universes, immortals tend to know the passage of time (utsuro/oboro). I guess it would be the same as if someone went back in time to visit Shouyou now he wouldn't be there but at the time because he's gone now but he still existed when the jouis were actually in that frame of time. Same with Kouka maybe? would that mean kamuis mom was merely just a ghost by the 23rd universe or did she not know the passage of time for some unknown reason? Maybe because her altana wasn't as strong as utsuro's? I mean she couldn't leave her home planet.

how many more of these immortal altana creatures are there? And do they have the power to bend the universes as they please like Utsuro? Or would that be just Utsuro? If the gods are altana creatures (or maybe they're just god-like creatures, because whatever books Steve buys tend to morph together to each other ie. One Punch, Kappa Mikey, Neon Genesis) would Cthulu be the brothers father in a sense that he shared his Altana blood with these "book characters" of Steve's merged books and thus they gained tremendous power like Utsuro? Would that imply (since Steve is only 30 something at most) that since Steve could have only gotten these books two or three decades ago and that the manga implied Utsuro was 500+, that Utsuro is older than the gods in reality of their just "recently" (well there's still the 23 universes of 300+ years) given altana blood compared to nearly a thousand year old Utsuro? Does time work like that in the comic books though? Utsuro has figured out slowly since Steve was a kid that his world was merely a facade in a book, in a fanfiction, I assume anyway since Utsuro is a smart cookie.

But Oboro has the blood of Utsuro and even Poe to some extent because Oboro gave him some of his. If Oboro has that universal power like the gods, would he flip out one day to where he'd use it accidentally? why am i using all my free time while im recovering from being sick for this right now?

• God Himself 1

12 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

from two months ago:

how would kouka fit in the universes, immortals tend to know the passage of time (utsuro/oboro). I guess it would be the same as if someone went back in time to visit Shouyou now he wouldn't be there but at the time because he's gone now but he still existed when the jouis were actually in that frame of time. Same with Kouka maybe? would that mean kamuis mom was merely just a ghost by the 23rd universe or did she not know the passage of time for some unknown reason? Maybe because her altana wasn't as strong as utsuro's? I mean she couldn't leave her home planet.

how many more of these immortal altana creatures are there? And do they have the power to bend the universes as they please like Utsuro? Or would that be just Utsuro? If the gods are altana creatures (or maybe they're just god-like creatures, because whatever books Steve buys tend to morph together to each other ie. One Punch, Kappa Mikey, Neon Genesis) would Cthulu be the brothers father in a sense that he shared his Altana blood with these "book characters" of Steve's merged books and thus they gained tremendous power like Utsuro? Would that imply (since Steve is only 30 something at most) that since Steve could have only gotten these books two or three decades ago and that the manga implied Utsuro was 500+, that Utsuro is older than the gods in reality of their just "recently" (well there's still the 23 universes of 300+ years) given altana blood compared to nearly a thousand year old Utsuro? Does time work like that in the comic books though? Utsuro has figured out slowly since Steve was a kid that his world was merely a facade in a book, in a fanfiction, I assume anyway since Utsuro is a smart cookie.

But Oboro has the blood of Utsuro and even Poe to some extent because Oboro gave him some of his. If Oboro has that universal power like the gods, would he flip out one day to where he'd use it accidentally? why am i using all my free time while im recovering from being sick for this right now?

I believe Utsuro is the only one capable of universal power.  He was the constant that made it flow, until his death.  On the topic of immortals understanding the universe resets, it would only make sense that Kouka would know that it was happening, if that's how the Altana worked.  It would make sense for Utsuro, Oboro, Poe, and the Gods to understand the universe resets, but I'm not sure about Kouka.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cha♡ said:

gintoki secretly talking to the entire roadtrip gang when tatsuma finally goes rogue and they’re even moreso dying from hunger?

DeP-8pDWkAA_29o?format=jpg

DeP-8pGXcAQW4di?format=jpg

for sure, Gintoki would be fed up