• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

my theory has always been, shinsuke teases him, when he goes over the line serious as always zura gets mad and shinsuke even more apologizes in a teasing manor like “aw Honey, I’m sorry you’re the biggest baby boy cuck the world’s ever seen and can’t take a joke” which causes Zura slams the door on him. Then Shin is like “aw Honey” several times and is like “c’mon out Honey you have to put food in my mouth” but it just makes Zura lock the door. Shin tries to serenade him a song/his guitar to win him back, which always works and zura opens the door and apologies all tearful. this cycle happens almost daily and crew is use to it?

• God Himself 1

3 hours ago, Kotarou♡ said:

my theory has always been, shinsuke teases him, when he goes over the line serious as always zura gets mad and shinsuke even more apologizes in a teasing manor like “aw Honey, I’m sorry you’re the biggest baby boy cuck the world’s ever seen and can’t take a joke” which causes Zura slams the door on him. Then Shin is like “aw Honey” several times and is like “c’mon out Honey you have to put food in my mouth” but it just makes Zura lock the door. Shin tries to serenade him a song/his guitar to win him back, which always works and zura opens the door and apologies all tearful. this cycle happens almost daily and crew is use to it?

classic lovers squabble 

Was gonna include this in my next episode but felt it was too long?

“3-Z” Shinpachi declared.

“Teach Us!” Kondo said.

“Ginpachi-sen-“ All the students stopped their introduction.

“Oh that’s right.. we all killed him..” Some of the students said within the classroom amongst themselves. 

“Ooh Ginpachi-Sensei.. WHY?” Shinpachi blubbered. “How could have our violent outbursts actually lead to his death?!” Shinpachi rested his sobbing face on his desk. 

“Relax Pachi-Boy, it’s not like he was a real character anyway.” Gintoki had his feet on the chair in front of him and flicked his nose booger. “Plus you have the real silver soul right here.” He pointed to himself.

“WE BURIED HIM IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL! HE WAS REAL, GIN-SAN!” Shinpachi shot up. 

“Yeah and that Madao dog has no where to go to the bathroom now because of that lump in the ground, poor dog.” Gintoki said. Outside visible from the window, Hasegawa was using his “hindlegs” to cover up with grass where he just went.

“HE TOOK A DUMP ON GINPACHI’S GRAVE!” Shinpachi said hysterial and then dropped his face to his desk again with a thud.

“Ooh who could ever take the place of that beloved man of society?!” Kagura wept. She then pulled out a sparkling heart shaped photo of some God on her desk and smiled big. 

“HA! Like that goddamn BIMMY is gonna teach ME. You make me laugh, idiot sister. You and that beyond disgusting crush of yours!” Kamui laughed. His clan was in the back of the classroom with him. 

“Jealous you don’t have two lazy perm heads to bone now that one of them is dead, idiot brother? Really puts a damper on your old virgin ass, uh-huh.” Kagura spat a spit ball on his forehead which started a war between the two siblings. Abuto just sighed in the middle of it all as the big lumps of dripping wet paper all smashed on both sides his face.

Suddenly Principal Otose and her Vice-Principal Catherine walked in the chaos of the classroom. 

Good morning Class 3-Z.” Otose said calmly but stern to the loud ruckus. 

“LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE MAGGOTS! THE PRINCIPAL IS TALKIN’ HERE!” Catherine shouted, causing everyone to actually pay attention.

“HEY! The Vice-Principal just used a very derogatory term!” Katsura angrily called out, breaking out from his make out session. 

“No Honey, you’re thinking of a similar sounding word. Don’t worry baby.” Shinsuke said sitting on his husband’s lap, they resumed smashing faces much to everyone else’s discomfort.

“Well since your former teacher, Mr. Ginpachi-sensei has gone missing out of no where..” Principal Otose started.

“WAIT, everyone in this classroom is LYING about how he was k-“ Kondo and Isaburo covered Shinpachi’s mouth. “Now even the cops are in on this murder?!!” Shinpachi mumbled behind their hands.

“We have a new teacher for you all, he’s quite experienced in his professional field. All of you at TBC High, please give him a warm visit.” Otose continued.

“OR ELSE!” Catherine put a fist in the air at them but Otose just had a twinge of frustration from her.  The two ladies then left the classroom for the man to enter.

“Ooh this is so exciting a new teacher finally!” Skele clapped his boney hands together and the others agreed.

“Man, I hope he’s better than our last teacher, I feel like we haven’t learned anything in months. Hahaha!” Tatsuma laughed.

“That’s because our old teacher has been dead FOR months, Sakamoto-san..” Shinpachi added deadpanned.

“Man, time really moves slow between chapters doesn’t it?” Tatsuma smiled, causing Shinpachi to look even more dead.

“Jeez Patusan, this is just a sketch after all. Lighten up a little.” Gintoki placed a booger under his desk. 

“You’re right Gin-san. I will miss Ginpachi-sensei but I suppose someone new to help us  to learn things will be a new experience too!” Shinpachi made a little smile. 

“Maybe he’ll ACTUALLY take care of the scum here and have them expelled. Then we line them up for a procedure school participating shotgun death where we blindfold the scum on the football field and FIRE!” On that last word Kamui sent the biggest spitball in his sister’s direction but it hit No Man who had returned from the bathroom in the (sticky) head and he collapsed to the floor. 

“I just hope he isn’t some dead beat loser.” Oboro said, his desk was behind the Jouis. The actor fed Poe a cracker from his I Am the Walrus lunch box. 

“Hello Class!” A man with a familiar voice stepped the front door.

“UH...UH... UH...” The room pivoted their heads to  their new teacher.

image0.png

“My name is Shouyou Yoshida, you may call me Shouyou-Sensei! I’m so happy to see you all here today and be your new teacher. It’s been a while since I’ve had any new students! Now then, I assume you all left on page 362 of your Biology books?” He smiled and started writing on the chalk board.

“Sensei..? H-h-how is he alive.. We..” Oboro silently commented.  Him and Poe loudly gulped big lumps.

The other students of that man also got the bad chills. 

Oboro and Poe flung their attention to Shinsuke in front of them who was still in Zura’s lap and now quivering. “K-Kiheitai!! Did you pull some terrorist trick back there in Okinawa?! “ He whispered but no reply. “I knew you didn’t have the guts in you to end our master!” The jizz head and his bird pointed at the huddled mess of a man. 

“Sh-Sh-Shin boy...” Gintoki shook with fear and cocked his head to him. Shinsuke was so frightened he was cowering in Zura’s embrace, not looking up or talking. “OI, Shin Boy, this is no time to blow anyone!”

“What are you talking about Ginoki?! I’m hiding for safety and fearing for MY LIFE. What does it look like I’m fucking doing?!” Shinsuke loudly whispered, not breaking his clutch onto Zura’s torso for his mortal existence.

“Well to ME it looks like you’re having the time of your life on Zura’s lap while we’re all gonna have a big ol’ universe reset for the millionth time!” Gintoki even louder whispered back, this caused a fire in Shinsuke’s short tempered eye.

“Sakata Gintoki, is it? Please stand up. You are causing a disruption in class repeatedly.” Shouyou’s voice rung as clear as a bell through the silent room.

“EEP.” Gintoki managed to squeal from his hoarse throat. 

His legs were jelly when getting to his feet and he wobbled violently. His head and heart were thumping in synchronized thuds, the room was spinning and his palms were sweating intensely. The samurai’s cold and clamy body walked ever so slowly to the teacher’s desk with a shiny apple on it.

“Come on young man, I don’t have all day.” Shouyou said still smiling but pointing to his watch.

“I NOMINATE TAKASUGI SHINSUKE TO ASSIST ME AS I HAVE LEG DISABILITIES!” Gintoki quickly blurted out.

“G-G-Goddammit Gintoki..” Shinsuke whispered and tried to get up. Katsura clung onto him for dear life to not leave but Shinsuke let him go and gave his him a kiss goodbye. The purple haired man shakingly joined next to his peer in their walk to their demise. 

“Shinsuke...This isn’t just a silly ending of a chapter sketch anymore is it..?” Smiling Gintoki looked down at the ground, nearly at the point of loudly nervously laughing about it.

Shouyou was still there smiling and waiting for them to approach him. The boys moved each of their legs, one at a time in slow motion as the other students were cowarding in fear and watching. It would feel like 40 miles up there to their new teache- no, the soul of whatever was up there right now. It was so hard for them to read what is was. The room felt so much more distant now...has it always been this long..?

“Gintoki...” Shinsuke said with a shaky voice. 

“MHM?” Gintoki could only manage a high pitched whimper in return. 

“R-Remember when we were 11 and I accidentally soiled my pants in class?” Shinsuke’s limp leg went one step up again across the unending horizon of white flooring.

“MHM?” Gintoki’s spazzing leg followed after Shinsuke’s. 

“I t-think it’s even worse now then that time.”

“MMM.”

Shinsuke sniffed and held back his urge to cry as did his friend but soon enough the tears came streaming down their faces anyway. The two men made more steps the best their ill bodies could do.

“If you boys aren’t in front of me in the next 5 seconds, Im gonna have to send you to Principal Otose’s office.” Shouyou told them. 

Gintoki and Shinsuke sprinted to get to their teacher’s desk, as they well knew what “Principal Otose’s office” could really mean, a reset universe. His smiling eyes looked straight into their little quivering and sobbing faces. 

“Now I assume you two were just talking about nonsense. Since this is your first warning, I’ll let you off the hook this time. Please don’t interupt during classroom hours again, alright boys?” Sensei calmy replied, which shocked the room, especially Gintoki and Shinsuke. He handed them both cookies from the jar on his desk and sent them off back to their desks. Sensei started to write more on his chalk board.

“What are we gonna do?” Guano whispered to Shinji and Shinpachi across from him. 

“I don’t know Guano-san.. how is Utsuro even alive is another question of millions right now.” Shinpachi said back.

“Maybe we should call the police for help..?” Shinji asked but both the white and black coats chiefs were cowarding under their desk or texting furiously. Shinji looked beyond hope.

Shouyou peeked at the disruption but everyone scrambled to their normal positions. Shouyou put his chalk down loud enough that it made everyone jump a little in their seats.

“I almost forgot! Since this is my first day with my new class, I usually do an introduction and get to know you all.” Sensei said excited but they looked around at each other with desperate faces. “Come on everyone, let’s form a circle with the desks! Let’s go!” 

They all reluctantly did what he asked him to. Oboro was sitting on one side of the teacher and Skele was sitting on the other. Both of the men were frightened beyond their wits. Shouyou placed a hand on Skele’s shoulder.

“Oh dear!” Skele said alarmed. Mutsu got up to draw her gun but Tatsuma put his hand on her shoulder to sit down. 

“So what’s your name son?” Sensei smiled at him.

“I’d think you would know that already.. Sensei.” Skele whispered.

“Actually I wouldn’t! This is my first time meeting you all.” He added but Skele refused to speak again so Sensei looked at his clipboard. Bonestein Skele? Mr. Bonestein it’s great to meet you!” Shouyou shook his boney hand, Skele’s heart felt like it was gonna burst but instead of his heart his body did. All his bones fell to the floor in a heap.

“SKELEEEEE!” The gang said.

“It’s okay guys he didn’t do anything, this just happens when I’m really nervous.” Skele’s skull said in a pile of himself.

“Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that was possible! Here.” Shouyou apologized and helped the skeleton put himself back together. 

“Now then..” Shouyou turned to Oboro and Poe. They shook intensely, Poe’s black feathers flying to the ground from molting. 

“Im not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..” Oboro looked up and then blushed at the teacher. This caused the Jouis to punch his shoulder. “I mean hello, uh Sensei Shouyou...”

“Hello Oboro uh.” Shouyou looked at his clipboard to the description Ginpachi had next to Oboro’s name of a “jizz head”. “No last name apparently, huh. Well, good to meet ya! May you tell the classroom of your top three hobbies or interests, Oboro?” 

Oboro smiled, he rubbed his hands together in delight and begun. As he spouting out nonsense some of the other students were talking quietly. 

“Should we take Utsuro down?” Shinpachi whispered. 

“No kid, that man is too armed. He could kill us all in one swipe if he wanted to.” Shinsuke commented. 

“Hey midget, you’re all wet!” Kagura pointed to his pants. Her and Kamui laughed as Shinsuke frowned.

“Aah, sibling bonding over someone else’s misery.” Kamui wiped a fake tear from his eye but then launched a kick in Kagura’s face that sent her flying back. She came back with a vegenace and attacked his face with a hefty punch to the ground.

“Long story short everyone we have no idea what that damn ghost is up to. We have no idea how he’s alive and if even that’s really him, which I doubt it. If it is the very slim chance it is him, he probably all wants us contained in a room like this for his own amusement. Any move we make he probably already planned in advance.” Gintoki commented and then looked at Shinsuke’s trousers. “Man Shin Boy, you must have drank a river, you’re still absolutely soaked from earlier.” Shinsuke scowled.

“Danna, if this is just a skit at the end of a TBC chapter, could the same rules in the chapter apply to this world?” Sougo asked. Everyone looked up.

“Sougo’s right. We have no idea of anything, but that could explain why that man is here. We need more answers though.” Kondo chimmed in and everyone agreed.

“So when I was 159 years old that’s when Poe and I went to our first Sir Ringo Starr concert. Oh I was such a young lad back then. I remember him briefly waving near us from the stage before he performed the song-“ Oboro was interrupted by Nobume.

“Ahem, excuse me Shouyou-sensei.” She stood up. 

“Mukuro...” Oboro squinted his eye. 

“Yes?” Shouyou smiled.

“Wouldn’t it be right for the teacher to uh, tell us about himself first, as a way to break the ice for the other students to talk too?” Nobume questioned. Isaburo gave a thumbs up on this A+ cover up story. 

“Hm, I don’t see why not!” Shouyou stated. “Well of course you all know my name now. My favorite color is yellow and I like gardening and bake sales when I’m not teaching or reading for class. Before coming here to TBC High School I was stationed in Kyoto at The School of Clownery.” The classroom looked confused.

Oh come on just admit it, you’re UTSURO!” Katsura stood up. Everyone gasped. 

”ZURRAAA YOU BLEW ITTT.” Gintoki managed to say.

“ANYONE can fake a clown school license, SEE?” Katsura pulled out his own.

image0.png

“Katsura-san, that license isn’t fake. It says suspended.” Shinpachi said.

Shouyou looked sad, heart broken even. He pulled out a picture. 

image0.png

“Oh.. so you weren’t lying. Or MAYBE you had that photoshop to look like it was a real photo at a Clownery School WHEN IN FACT IT’S A FAKE-” Katsura yelled. 

“That’s enough, Honey.” Shinsuke made him sit down. 

“Well.. I can see now that you students aren’t that comfortable with me.” Shouyou looked at the ground. There was a real genuine look to his emotions. The students actually felt bad. 

“You know Gintoki.. maybe he’s just a copy of the real Shouyou. This is just a skit world after all. He wouldn’t even be alive anyways. We all saw him die and dissolve into dust in Okinawa.” Skele whispered and Shouyou sighed.

”Maybe I should have never left my other school to pursue my dreams in Edo..” Shouyou reached in his kimono’s pocket for a red ball and put it on his nose, he squeezed and it honked. His class looked even more sad. 

“Wait Ut- Shouyou-Sensei, maybe we all started on the wrong foot. You probably were being sincere. I mean this is just a silly skit world at the end of a chapter anyway. Anything here doesn’t have bindings in our real world. I mean just look at Hasegawa, he’s living in a dog house.” Gintoki stated. 

“Uh, Gin-san. Hasegawa lives in a dog house in the real world as well.” Shinpachi butted in. 

Gintoki put a hand on his master’s shoulder. Shouyou looked up and smiled warmly at this. 

“Thank you, Sakata Gintoki. You’re right. I shouldn’t feel bad. In fact, let’s all have a sing along and then a field trip somewhere fun! How about that class?” Shouyou asked them and they all cheered.

Gintoki smiled and sat next to him. There was oddly a sense of relief and comfort being next to his old teacher in some sort of way. Shouyou brought his guitar out and the students sung, clapped their hands and just had a pleasant time with it all. These 3-Z skits would be more enjoyable than ever now they all thought because of this man. 

“I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..” They all punched Oboro again. 

“So Clown School really, Sensei? Did those big shoe brats there give you a hard time or something?” Gintoki joked and nudged his teacher. Shouyou was smiling strumming his guitar.

”Gintoki, if it wasn’t for this restriction in my contract with the TBC writers, I would have already slaughtered everyone in this room and reset this world and the actual universe.” 

image0.jpg

a4a769fecc9a16bddb3d5a0fe40fa913.jpg

“W....W....W..W...WWWWWHHH....” Gintoki was having a metal break down.

”Alright class! One more round! There once was a snowman!” Shouyou strum along as the students sung.

Gintoki passed out but the students continued to play.

• God Himself 1

On 9/16/2018 at 4:51 PM, Kotarou♡ said:

Was gonna include this in my next episode but felt it was too long?

Reveal hidden contents

“3-Z” Shinpachi declared.

“Teach Us!” Kondo said.

“Ginpachi-sen-“ All the students stopped their introduction.

“Oh that’s right.. we all killed him..” Some of the students said within the classroom amongst themselves. 

“Ooh Ginpachi-Sensei.. WHY?” Shinpachi blubbered. “How could have our violent outbursts actually lead to his death?!” Shinpachi rested his sobbing face on his desk. 

“Relax Pachi-Boy, it’s not like he was a real character anyway.” Gintoki had his feet on the chair in front of him and flicked his nose booger. “Plus you have the real silver soul right here.” He pointed to himself.

“WE BURIED HIM IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL! HE WAS REAL, GIN-SAN!” Shinpachi shot up. 

“Yeah and that Madao dog has no where to go to the bathroom now because of that lump in the ground, poor dog.” Gintoki said. Outside visible from the window, Hasegawa was using his “hindlegs” to cover up with grass where he just went.

“HE TOOK A DUMP ON GINPACHI’S GRAVE!” Shinpachi said hysterial and then dropped his face to his desk again with a thud.

“Ooh who could ever take the place of that beloved man of society?!” Kagura wept. She then pulled out a sparkling heart shaped photo of some God on her desk and smiled big. 

“HA! Like that goddamn BIMMY is gonna teach ME. You make me laugh, idiot sister. You and that beyond disgusting crush of yours!” Kamui laughed. His clan was in the back of the classroom with him. 

“Jealous you don’t have two lazy perm heads to bone now that one of them is dead, idiot brother? Really puts a damper on your old virgin ass, uh-huh.” Kagura spat a spit ball on his forehead which started a war between the two siblings. Abuto just sighed in the middle of it all as the big lumps of dripping wet paper all smashed on both sides his face.

Suddenly Principal Otose and her Vice-Principal Catherine walked in the chaos of the classroom. 

Good morning Class 3-Z.” Otose said calmly but stern to the loud ruckus. 

“LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE MAGGOTS! THE PRINCIPAL IS TALKIN’ HERE!” Catherine shouted, causing everyone to actually pay attention.

“HEY! The Vice-Principal just used a very derogatory term!” Katsura angrily called out, breaking out from his make out session. 

“No Honey, you’re thinking of a similar sounding word. Don’t worry baby.” Shinsuke said sitting on his husband’s lap, they resumed smashing faces much to everyone else’s discomfort.

“Well since your former teacher, Mr. Ginpachi-sensei has gone missing out of no where..” Principal Otose started.

“WAIT, everyone in this classroom is LYING about how he was k-“ Kondo and Isaburo covered Shinpachi’s mouth. “Now even the cops are in on this murder?!!” Shinpachi mumbled behind their hands.

“We have a new teacher for you all, he’s quite experienced in his professional field. All of you at TBC High, please give him a warm visit.” Otose continued.

“OR ELSE!” Catherine put a fist in the air at them but Otose just had a twinge of frustration from her.  The two ladies then left the classroom for the man to enter.

“Ooh this is so exciting a new teacher finally!” Skele clapped his boney hands together and the others agreed.

“Man, I hope he’s better than our last teacher, I feel like we haven’t learned anything in months. Hahaha!” Tatsuma laughed.

“That’s because our old teacher has been dead FOR months, Sakamoto-san..” Shinpachi added deadpanned.

“Man, time really moves slow between chapters doesn’t it?” Tatsuma smiled, causing Shinpachi to look even more dead.

“Jeez Patusan, this is just a sketch after all. Lighten up a little.” Gintoki placed a booger under his desk. 

“You’re right Gin-san. I will miss Ginpachi-sensei but I suppose someone new to help us  to learn things will be a new experience too!” Shinpachi made a little smile. 

“Maybe he’ll ACTUALLY take care of the scum here and have them expelled. Then we line them up for a procedure school participating shotgun death where we blindfold the scum on the football field and FIRE!” On that last word Kamui sent the biggest spitball in his sister’s direction but it hit No Man who had returned from the bathroom in the (sticky) head and he collapsed to the floor. 

“I just hope he isn’t some dead beat loser.” Oboro said, his desk was behind the Jouis. The actor fed Poe a cracker from his I Am the Walrus lunch box. 

“Hello Class!” A man with a familiar voice stepped the front door.

“UH...UH... UH...” The room pivoted their heads to  their new teacher.

image0.png

“My name is Shouyou Yoshida, you may call me Shouyou-Sensei! I’m so happy to see you all here today and be your new teacher. It’s been a while since I’ve had any new students! Now then, I assume you all left on page 362 of your Biology books?” He smiled and started writing on the chalk board.

“Sensei..? H-h-how is he alive.. We..” Oboro silently commented.  Him and Poe loudly gulped big lumps.

The other students of that man also got the bad chills. 

Oboro and Poe flung their attention to Shinsuke in front of them who was still in Zura’s lap and now quivering. “K-Kiheitai!! Did you pull some terrorist trick back there in Okinawa?! “ He whispered but no reply. “I knew you didn’t have the guts in you to end our master!” The jizz head and his bird pointed at the huddled mess of a man. 

“Sh-Sh-Shin boy...” Gintoki shook with fear and cocked his head to him. Shinsuke was so frightened he was cowering in Zura’s embrace, not looking up or talking. “OI, Shin Boy, this is no time to blow anyone!”

“What are you talking about Ginoki?! I’m hiding for safety and fearing for MY LIFE. What does it look like I’m fucking doing?!” Shinsuke loudly whispered, not breaking his clutch onto Zura’s torso for his mortal existence.

“Well to ME it looks like you’re having the time of your life on Zura’s lap while we’re all gonna have a big ol’ universe reset for the millionth time!” Gintoki even louder whispered back, this caused a fire in Shinsuke’s short tempered eye.

“Sakata Gintoki, is it? Please stand up. You are causing a disruption in class repeatedly.” Shouyou’s voice rung as clear as a bell through the silent room.

“EEP.” Gintoki managed to squeal from his hoarse throat. 

His legs were jelly when getting to his feet and he wobbled violently. His head and heart were thumping in synchronized thuds, the room was spinning and his palms were sweating intensely. The samurai’s cold and clamy body walked ever so slowly to the teacher’s desk with a shiny apple on it.

“Come on young man, I don’t have all day.” Shouyou said still smiling but pointing to his watch.

“I NOMINATE TAKASUGI SHINSUKE TO ASSIST ME AS I HAVE LEG DISABILITIES!” Gintoki quickly blurted out.

“G-G-Goddammit Gintoki..” Shinsuke whispered and tried to get up. Katsura clung onto him for dear life to not leave but Shinsuke let him go and gave his him a kiss goodbye. The purple haired man shakingly joined next to his peer in their walk to their demise. 

“Shinsuke...This isn’t just a silly ending of a chapter sketch anymore is it..?” Smiling Gintoki looked down at the ground, nearly at the point of loudly nervously laughing about it.

Shouyou was still there smiling and waiting for them to approach him. The boys moved each of their legs, one at a time in slow motion as the other students were cowarding in fear and watching. It would feel like 40 miles up there to their new teache- no, the soul of whatever was up there right now. It was so hard for them to read what is was. The room felt so much more distant now...has it always been this long..?

“Gintoki...” Shinsuke said with a shaky voice. 

“MHM?” Gintoki could only manage a high pitched whimper in return. 

“R-Remember when we were 11 and I accidentally soiled my pants in class?” Shinsuke’s limp leg went one step up again across the unending horizon of white flooring.

“MHM?” Gintoki’s spazzing leg followed after Shinsuke’s. 

“I t-think it’s even worse now then that time.”

“MMM.”

Shinsuke sniffed and held back his urge to cry as did his friend but soon enough the tears came streaming down their faces anyway. The two men made more steps the best their ill bodies could do.

“If you boys aren’t in front of me in the next 5 seconds, I’m gonna have to send you to Principal Otose’s office.” Shouyou told them. 

Gintoki and Shinsuke sprinted to get to their teacher’s desk, as they well knew what “Principal Otose’s office” could really mean, a reset universe. His smiling eyes looked straight into their little quivering and sobbing faces. 

“Now I assume you two were just talking about nonsense. Since this is your first warning, I’ll let you off the hook this time. Please don’t interupt during classroom hours again, alright boys?” Sensei calmy replied, which shocked the room, especially Gintoki and Shinsuke. He handed them both cookies from the jar on his desk and sent them off back to their desks. Sensei started to write more on his chalk board.

“What are we gonna do?” Guano whispered to Shinji and Shinpachi across from him. 

“I don’t know Guano-san.. how is Utsuro even alive is another question of millions right now.” Shinpachi said back.

“Maybe we should call the police for help..?” Shinji asked but both the white and black coats chiefs were cowarding under their desk or texting furiously. Shinji looked beyond hope.

Shouyou peeked at the disruption but everyone scrambled to their normal positions. Shouyou put his chalk down loud enough that it made everyone jump a little in their seats.

“I almost forgot! Since this is my first day with my new class, I usually do an introduction and get to know you all.” Sensei said excited but they looked around at each other with desperate faces. “Come on everyone, let’s form a circle with the desks! Let’s go!” 

They all reluctantly did what he asked him to. Oboro was sitting on one side of the teacher and Skele was sitting on the other. Both of the men were frightened beyond their wits. Shouyou placed a hand on Skele’s shoulder.

“Oh dear!” Skele said alarmed. Mutsu got up to draw her gun but Tatsuma put his hand on her shoulder to sit down. 

“So what’s your name son?” Sensei smiled at him.

“I’d think you would know that already.. Sensei.” Skele whispered.

“Actually I wouldn’t! This is my first time meeting you all.” He added but Skele refused to speak again so Sensei looked at his clipboard. “Bonestein Skele? Mr. Bonestein it’s great to meet you!” Shouyou shook his boney hand, Skele’s heart felt like it was gonna burst but instead of his heart his body did. All his bones fell to the floor in a heap.

“SKELEEEEE!” The gang said.

“It’s okay guys he didn’t do anything, this just happens when I’m really nervous.” Skele’s skull said in a pile of himself.

“Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that was possible! Here.” Shouyou apologized and helped the skeleton put himself back together. 

“Now then..” Shouyou turned to Oboro and Poe. They shook intensely, Poe’s black feathers flying to the ground from molting. 

“I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..” Oboro looked up and then blushed at the teacher. This caused the Jouis to punch his shoulder. “I mean hello, uh Sensei Shouyou...”

“Hello Oboro uh.” Shouyou looked at his clipboard to the description Ginpachi had next to Oboro’s name of a “jizz head”. “No last name apparently, huh. Well, good to meet ya! May you tell the classroom of your top three hobbies or interests, Oboro?” 

Oboro smiled, he rubbed his hands together in delight and begun. As he spouting out nonsense some of the other students were talking quietly. 

“Should we take Utsuro down?” Shinpachi whispered. 

“No kid, that man is too armed. He could kill us all in one swipe if he wanted to.” Shinsuke commented. 

“Hey midget, you’re all wet!” Kagura pointed to his pants. Her and Kamui laughed as Shinsuke frowned.

“Aah, sibling bonding over someone else’s misery.” Kamui wiped a fake tear from his eye but then launched a kick in Kagura’s face that sent her flying back. She came back with a vegenace and attacked his face with a hefty punch to the ground.

“Long story short everyone we have no idea what that damn ghost is up to. We have no idea how he’s alive and if even that’s really him, which I doubt it. If it is the very slim chance it is him, he probably all wants us contained in a room like this for his own amusement. Any move we make he probably already planned in advance.” Gintoki commented and then looked at Shinsuke’s trousers. “Man Shin Boy, you must have drank a river, you’re still absolutely soaked from earlier.” Shinsuke scowled.

“Danna, if this is just a skit at the end of a TBC chapter, could the same rules in the chapter apply to this world?” Sougo asked. Everyone looked up.

“Sougo’s right. We haveno idea of anything, but that could explain why that man is here. We need more answers though.” Kondo chimmed in and everyone agreed.

“So when I was 159 years old that’s when Poe and I went to our first Sir Ringo Starr concert. Oh I was such a young lad back then. I remember him briefly waving near us from the stage before he performed the song-“ Oboro was interrupted by Nobume.

“Ahem, excuse me Shouyou-sensei.” She stood up. 

“Mukuro...” Oboro squinted his eye. 

“Yes?” Shouyou smiled.

“Wouldn’t it be right for the teacher to uh, tell us about himself first, as a way to break the ice for the other students to talk too?” Nobume questioned. Isaburo gave a thumbs up on this A+ cover up story. 

“Hm, I don’t see why not!” Shouyou stated. “Well of course you all know my name now. My favorite color is yellow and I like gardening and bake sales when I’m not teaching or reading for class. Before coming here to TBC High School I was stationed in Kyoto at The School of Clownery.” The classroom looked confused.

”Oh come on just admit it, you’re UTSURO!” Katsura stood up. Everyone gasped. 

”ZURRAAA YOU BLEW ITTT.” Gintoki managed to say.

“ANYONE can fake a clown school license, SEE?” Katsura pulled out his own.

image0.png

“Katsura-san, that license isn’t fake. It says suspended.” Shinpachi said.

Shouyou looked sad, heart broken even. He pulled out a picture. 

image0.png

“Oh.. so you weren’t lying. Or MAYBE you had that photoshop to look like it was a real photo at a Clownery School WHEN IN FACT IT’S A FAKE-” Katsura yelled. 

“That’s enough, Honey.” Shinsuke made him sit down. 

“Well.. I can see now that you students aren’t that comfortable with me.” Shouyou looked at the ground. There was a real genuine look to his emotions. The students actually felt bad. 

“You know Gintoki.. maybe he’s just a copy of the real Shouyou. This is just a skit world after all. He wouldn’t even be alive anyways. We all saw him die and dissolve into dust in Okinawa.” Skele whispered and Shouyou sighed.

”Maybe I should have never left my other school to pursue my dreams in Edo..” Shouyou reached in his kimono’s pocket for a red ball and put it on his nose, he squeezed and it honked. His class looked even more sad. 

“Wait Ut- Shouyou-Sensei, maybe we all started on the wrong foot. You probably were being sincere. I mean this is just a silly skit world at the end of a chapter anyway. Anything here doesn’t have bindings in our real world. I mean just look at Hasegawa, he’s living in a dog house.” Gintoki stated. 

“Uh, Gin-san. Hasegawa lives in a dog house in the real world as well.” Shinpachi butted in. 

Gintoki put a hand on his master’s shoulder. Shouyou looked up and smiled warmly at this. 

“Thank you, Sakata Gintoki. You’re right. I shouldn’t feel bad. In fact, let’s all have a sing along and then a field trip somewhere fun! How about that class?” Shouyou asked them and they all cheered.

Gintoki smiled and sat next to him. There was oddly a sense of relief and comfort being next to his old teacher in some sort of way. Shouyou brought his guitar out and the students sung, clapped their hands and just had a pleasant time with it all. These 3-Z skits would be more enjoyable than ever now they all thought because of this man. 

“I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..I’m not in love with you anymore..” They all punched Oboro again. 

“So Clown School really, Sensei? Did those big shoe brats there give you a hard time or something?” Gintoki joked and nudged his teacher. Shouyou was smiling strumming his guitar.

”Gintoki, if it wasn’t for this restriction in my contract with the TBC writers, I would have already slaughtered everyone in this room and reset this world and the actual universe.” 

image0.jpg

a4a769fecc9a16bddb3d5a0fe40fa913.jpg

“W....W....W..W...WWWWWHHH....” Gintoki was having a metal break down.

”Alright class! One more round! There once was a snowman!” Shouyou strum along as the students sung.

Gintoki passed out but the students continued to play.

SH-SH-SHOUYOU-KAYO!!!
This whole skit had me in tears omg

• Thanks 1