• Advertisement

142b. Sponge-Cano!

Jjs Goodman

No. This episode was bad out of the Legends. Why do people like it? It's basically nothing more than Squid Abuse and stupid people. First off, Spongebob sings a song that's good, but drags on. Then, Squidward acts like he wants to shoot himself by blabbing on and on about stupid things. As much as I love Squidward, he's outrageously angry. THEN A VOLCANO EXPLODES! Yeah, that was definitely "not" random. Then, everybody complains, when the dolphin shows up. When the dolphin shows up, my thoughts on this ep sunk more. And Squidward finally gets to commit suicide! Yay!

Oh wait, generic plot-twist shows up. You know, Spongebob saying Squidward shouldn't jump it excruciating. I let it slide despite being still bad on "Dear Vikings", but this is unacceptable! The ep ends with a stupider plot twist. It's not the meanest person that jumps in the volcano, it's the HOUSE of them. Okay, really? This ep just bounced around and moved its plot with random things. Spongebob doesn't do that! In the end, I give it a 1 out of 10, which is the worst of them all. Why? This ep is horrible, the plot shows up nowhere, the characters are nerve-wrecking, and the random jumping doesn't work.

I can understand Squidward but he was annoying in this episode. I thought this episode was mediocre. It's not awesome as people says actually but It's not the worst Legends of Bikini Bottom episode. There were some good parts in this episode. I really liked SpongeBob's song at the begining of this episode. The Dolphin Warrior was kinda funny in this episode. I also liked that SpongeBob admited that he was the one who made Squidward miserable. I don't really recommend this episode but I'd rather watch this episode than The Main Drain and Trenchbillies. 5.5/10.