• Advertisement

SBC Secret Santa Program

Clappy

I meant to reveal this this past weekend, but it completely flew over my head, so for that reason, I apologize.

Tis the season for giving. And what better way than to go to Glove Universe or the Doubloon Store and purchase gifts for others. Do you feel like getting gifts for your e-friends? Then sign up for the SBC Secret Santa program. ALL WEEKEND LONG I will be accepting signs up for users who feel like participating in this activity. By the end of the weekend, I will close registration and message all who are participating who they will be the Secret Santa for. I will also assign certain dates where you must give your user a gift. One will be a present from any user's Glove Universe shop. Another will be from the Doubloon Store.

And please, if you sign up, you must participate. I mean you can simply be a Scrooge and just sign up and ignore the rest. But just remember, you'll be making another user sad in the process. Which is why I want people who will actually participate in this. So if you feel like spreading some Christmas cheer, then sign up at some point this weekend by saying.

"I'LL PARTICIPATE"

Afterwards, wait until Sunday for further notice.

• Like 1

Sign ups are now complete. You'll hear back from me either late tonight or tomorrow morning on who you will be Secret Santa for and the first present distribution will be at the Christmas Posting Party this Saturday. More details on that event later.

What if one or more of these dates are scheduled when I'm out-of-town?

Then try to distribute it before the holiday season is over. :)

Sorry guys but after a busy day at work, I'll make sure I send out who you will be the Secret Santa towards tomorrow.

However, I am going to change the rules to this a bit since I don't think I can trust Trade with iBEconomy after looking it over. Plus the format I'm suggesting will make this transition a bit smoother.

When I PM you guys tomorrow about who you'll be Secret Santa for, keep that PM in your inbox because you will message me what you plan on giving that user as a gift during the posting party. I will send them said gift and do the doubloon deduction through the admin control panel depending on how much you spend. Sound fair? That way Webby and SG (if she is participating, I can't tell if she is or not based off her post :P) won't have to deal with any problems like heading out of town or what not if they just tell me what they are giving their Secret Santas.

Just bumping this as a reminder that Secret Santa gift distribution is today. So far only six of the twelve users participating in this have given me responses as to what gifts they are giving their Secret Santa. I will extend the deadline to Sunday, so please respond soon.