• Advertisement

How can someone live like this?

TJ

I found these pics on another site. A person who knew her posted them. Apparently the girl had an unpaid balance of books or something for over a month and no one could get a hold of her. The Bookkeeper went inside after so many tries to leave a note and they found her dorm dirty as shit.

I know we all get lazy, but that's beyond disgusting, unsanitary, and dingy.

Maybe.. it's the um..... guesssssst room?

*trollface*

But no, seriously, this is a reason why society is going down, down, down nowadays. I'd go and say that it's her parent's fault, which it probably is, but also, it's this GIRL'S fault for being a lazy fucker.

I found these pics on another site. A person who knew her posted them. Apparently the girl had an unpaid balance of books or something for over a month and no one could get a hold of her. The Bookkeeper went inside after so many tries to leave a note and they found her dorm dirty as shit.

I know we all get lazy, but that's beyond disgusting, unsanitary, and dingy.

Again, ever think that she could possibly have a hoarding disorder?

Ever stop and think that she could possibly have a hoarding disorder?

Eh its likely...but look at all that trash. She is really hoarding trash? I guess, I mean that dorm does looks pretty freaking severe, there has to be something off about her. If so, she needs treatment and if not, she still needs therapy anyway for being that lazy and trashy.