• Advertisement

Tea

Cha

Couldn't find a topic for this. I just love tea, black tea and white tea are my favorites. I prefer iced tea most of the time. There's a place in my city that makes the best tea with tons of flavors that I never knew tea could have. It's called Teavana and I highly recommended it.

What's your favorite types of tea? Do you like it hot or iced better?

I prefer hot if I'm drinking it black. Iced tea's still delicious, though, especially when there's flavoring.

Pretty much the opposite for me. My preference is definitely hot tea, I don't like the taste of iced tea for whatever reason. I dislike black tea, mostly because it's near impossible to make right (I literally can't stomach it when I make it wrong), and the majority of black tea I've tried doesn't even taste that good. Green tea is awesome in my opinon though.

Hello Guys i think that Tea is an fragrant drink commonly prepared by serving hot or steaming water over treated results in of the tea plant.After water, tea is the most widely absorbed drink in the world. It has a chilling, a little bit nasty taste that many people enjoy after drink it.Thanks a lot!!