• Advertisement

Arthur

The Crow

Cruising through this thread is making me happy.

This x 1000.

I love this show to death and one of the many cartoons I grew up with. Btw, as dark as that DW getting hit episode was, I felt she had it coming for years.

I remember this show as well. I liked watching it as well.

I too remember the episode with D.W. being hit as well. I loved it. I also remember the one with her being a picky eater, and at the end, she ate (and enjoyed) the food she hated the most.

This x 1000.

I love this show to death and one of the many cartoons I grew up with. Btw, as dark as that DW getting hit episode was, I felt she had it coming for years.

That's fudged up Clappy xDDD, but I think everyone agrees LMAO xP.

I used to love this show. It isn't scared to touch strong subjects.

A childhood favorite of mine. I still own multiple episodes on VHS and watch it occasionally for nostalgia purposes. I actually got the idea for our first official cat's name from "Arthur's Pet Business" :P

Binky and DW are pretty good dynamic, like the episode he taught her how to dance ballet.

Binky: You're late, Miss Read.

DW: What are you talking about? This is MY house?!

I love the one where they both think they're gonna die from eating a green potato chip.

A childhood classic. Surprisingly, I don't remember the episode about Arthur hitting D.W., though it peaks my interest.

YQFmoMbHKs8
  • Like 1

I love the one where they both think they're gonna die from eating a green potato chip.

YQFmoMbHKs8

Sorry that I'm a couple days late, but thanks for making things convenient. And I actually do recall seeing that episode as a child now.

Currently watching the new season premiere. I can't get over the current animation style. I don't know if it's new with this season or it's been this way for a while and I've just never seen recent episodes, but it's hard for me to swallow. It's bland and looks like some of those other PBS Kids shows now, It's completely overshadowing the plot of the episode, it's that blaring for me. I'll have to catch the replay and hopefully I'll be over the initial shock then.