• Advertisement

Advertising

Clappy

I know tvguy has already touched up upon a new advertising initiative, but alas I think this initiative needs to be further advertised with it's own thread. :P

While I can't reveal everything that I have planned for said "initiative" just yet, let me just say how beneficial this will be for SBC as a whole. While SBC has been quite active the past couple days, let me just say that activity always put a big smile on my face. I love seeing SBC active and it is all thanks to each and every one of you. :)

However, there is a yet to be reached mass potential to activity that we haven't even experienced yet. There are millions of SpongeBob fans out there we have yet to meet. How would you like to come help me find some more of these SpongeBob fans and introduce them to our lovely community? If you are interested in helping out SBC by finding more members, please send me a PM or you can just post that you are interested in this thread.

Alas, now we have an advertisement in a thread about advertisements.

• Like 1

UPDATE: While I am without internet for a couple days, I'm gonna write up my current advertising plan I have in-store for SBC and will PM all those who are interested when I return this weekend. It's rather simple and not much at this stage, but it's only a small start for a much bigger idea that hopefully will develop. :)

UPDATE: While I am without internet for a couple days, I'm gonna write up my current advertising plan I have in-store for SBC and will PM all those who are interested when I return this weekend. It's rather simple and not much at this stage, but it's only a small start for a much bigger idea that hopefully will develop. :)

As an administrator of what I assume is a related party, I'd be glad to get in on this.

^ Yeah about that, I live in Virginia and we have been hit hard from the derecho. I was without power for almost all of Sunday when I was going to make the final draft on the advertising plan. I'm so sorry about this guys, but I promise I'll have it ready by tomorrow.

*insert I'll get to it eventually, uuuhhhh, and other lines from Rock-A-Bye Bivalve scene here*

But in all seriousness, tomorrow for sure. :)

Guest Long Timmy

Seems nice. I guess I can do some advertising in my website! I'll give you the link for it once I upload the advertisement. Anyway, it would be much easier if you gave us a download for a GIF or simple PNG to add it in our websites! :D But I guess I can also make my own.