• Advertisement

026b. Squidville

box

This was a perfect and hilarious episode. There were SO many funny moments and jokes. My personal favorites were the montage when Squidward keeps going through his daily routine and gets bored of it, and when Sponge and Pat were looking for Squidward in the crowd of octopi. There were some other great parts too, like "I hate this channel", and when Patrick thought Tentacle Acres was a fast food restaurant. Overall, I thought this was a hilarious episode and it's one that I would want to watch again and again. 10/10

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

I this this is a great episode. It kinda shows how Squidward can't live without SpongeBob.

I agree. Despite the fact that Spongebob ANNOYS him; Squidward has gotten so USED to Spongebob annoying him, that when Squidward can no longer STAND not BEING annoyed, he ends up BECOMING the annoying one! o.o Also, I thought it was a really funny line where Squidward says: "This whole city needs to be DESTROYED!!!! Or at least PAINTED a different color!" :hysterical: I'd give this episode an 11/10; it's THAT good! :cool: Enough said! ;)