• Advertisement

The Moon Landing -- Legit?

70s

They proved all the conspiritor theories wrong on mythbusters, proving what happened real. They also put a reflector thing on the moon when the went and the reflector reflected back proving they went to the moon.

Spoiler
They proved all the conspiritor theories wrong on mythbusters, proving what happened real. They also put a reflector thing on the moon when the went and the reflector reflected back proving they went to the moon.

Mythbusters is not a good thing to rely on.

Real? I doubt it was faked. I mean, the NASA sceintists say it's true. The only people who seem to deny it are fat nerds who sit on the computer typing stuff on the internet all day, and then many more people believe them. I know who I'd rather believe. Then again, NASA could secretly be a team of aleins who are to infiltrate the Earth, and made up the rumors about their being no life on the Moon. Yeah. It was probably real.

450328.gif

Nah but seriously, I do have reasons to believe its not legit. I just don't feel like "debating" right now.

That would be an interesting conversation though. But if no one wants to convince me that the moon landing was a hoax, whatever.