• Advertisement

The Moon Landing -- Legit?

70s

So the pictures were faked, and Buzz Aldrin is very emotional. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Honestly, didn't even read that stuff. 428899.gif Just Googled "Moon Landing Fake Proof" and posted the link here. :oops:

Honestly, didn't even read that stuff. 428899.gif Just Googled "Moon Landing Fake Proof" and posted the link here. :oops:

in my science class we watched an episode of "Mythbusters" about the Moon landing and they did tests to see if it was a hoax and they confirmed that while not all the evidence hold up, it couldn't have been faked.

in my science class we watched an episode of "Mythbusters" about the Moon landing and they did tests to see if it was a hoax and they confirmed that while not all the evidence hold up, it couldn't have been faked.

Personally, I don't like Mythbusters, so it may distort my views on them, but not everyone is right all the time. 428899.gif With enough effort, I strongly believe anything can be faked. On Lost, a plane being found with 324 casualties was faked. Sure it's a TV show, but it could happen. The only ingredient needed is money. Lots and lots of money. But remember I'm stubborn.

Personally, I don't like Mythbusters, so it may distort my views on them, but not everyone is right all the time. 428899.gif With enough effort, I strongly believe anything can be faked. On Lost, a plane being found with 324 casualties was faked. Sure it's a TV show, but it could happen. The only ingredient needed is money. Lots and lots of money. But remember I'm stubborn.

I don't like Mythbusters either but my teacher decided to play an episode cause we were ahead of the other classes so they was no classwork to do, it's still better than doing classwork though (cause you don't have to take notes when you're watching it so you can just fall asleep till the bell rings if you want and the teacher says nothing) yeah, with enough effort anything can be faked and they aren't exactly the smartest people on Mythbusters but I still doubt that it was faked.

Real? I doubt it was faked. I mean, the NASA sceintists say it's true. The only people who seem to deny it are fat nerds who sit on the computer typing stuff on the internet all day, and then many more people believe them. I know who I'd rather believe. Then again, NASA could secretly be a team of aleins who are to infiltrate the Earth, and made up the rumors about their being no life on the Moon. Yeah. It was probably real.

450328.gif

Mr. Bozza for best conspiracy theory.