• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

46 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

How was your previous dreaming experience?

oooh, it took a while for my subconscious to design a city I liked until I chose the look myself. The dream had this one piano song I listen to a lot and was tokyo during the night time, with like light rain/wind and skyscrapers and even inside Lilymu Studios I imagined. Was a pretty short thing, but non of the less progress of lucid dreaming since whatever I imagined in my head came to live before my eyes. I really like serious tones in KM regarding the troublesome separation between the Yukimaras, so it's really great for me to eventually have an environment that allows me to play out certain situations from the characters' lives. I'm sure eventually I'll expand further, like myself as a bodyless entity going all over the world to just see other people's lives and different cities/countries. 

Just now, a_shot_here_we_go said:

thoughts on the current ftm queen AMBER OF FX aka the queen of butch lesbians jk thats choi sooyoung in the 'one afternoon' live performance, but those dumb fx fans can dream. anyway hi waddup?

u ever see old and wonder how u can achieve a thigh gap like that

Just now, a_shot_here_we_go said:

ya i agree but that leads me to my next q why is he a criminal!?

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE OLD MCDONALD ALIVE

Just now, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

i like pepperoni pizza and i like whobob to speak butts and homie is the sexiest cum in my life

what is your favorite gg song

probably The Boys or Hoot

Guest hilaryfan80

i wanana write you some drunk fancific

otis comes to the barnyard and wants to find whobob because he is so freaking turkish he wants to get drunk like so homie comes around and offers him orange juice along teh way, kaniess comes along and drinksapple juice and pissing off whobob bc he can't have orange juice. jjs, not pleased with the results, decides to ban crushing for not getting a relationship, but immediately regrets it so he hires Pig to do the dirty work. Pig decides to go to JCM and have the fucking of a lifetime, so he goes to Katniss and asks if the sheep will do it for him. Katniss, being the woman of awesomesss, decides that she can't live on this planet anymore and decides to move to Nebraska where she goes to Cnada to live a maple syriup life. Homie on the other hand loves to go to hilaryfan80 and make out. That stupi cow that hits on Otis all the time goes to Otis and says "I like the way you pink it" but you decide that's enough so you ban her from SBM. Pig doesn't like this so he decides to eat Hayden. Poor Hayden. Otis then goes to Cha and decides to have dinner at IHOP. The end.

did yo like it

2 minutes ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

otis comes to the barnyard and wants to find whobob because he is so freaking turkish he wants to get drunk like so homie comes around and offers him orange juice along teh way, kaniess comes along and drinksapple juice and pissing off whobob bc he can't have orange juice. jjs, not pleased with the results, decides to ban crushing for not getting a relationship, but immediately regrets it so he hires Pig to do the dirty work. Pig decides to go to JCM and have the fucking of a lifetime, so he goes to Katniss and asks if the sheep will do it for him. Katniss, being the woman of awesomesss, decides that she can't live on this planet anymore and decides to move to Nebraska where she goes to Cnada to live a maple syriup life. Homie on the other hand loves to go to hilaryfan80 and make out. That stupi cow that hits on Otis all the time goes to Otis and says "I like the way you pink it" but you decide that's enough so you ban her from SBM. Pig doesn't like this so he decides to eat Hayden. Poor Hayden. Otis then goes to Cha and decides to have dinner at IHOP. The end.

did yo like it

dinner @ ihop 

ya!!!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

did yo like it

wow thrilling tale this should be mandatory reading for junior year level students

• Like 1