• Advertisement

SG10's Sensational Songs

SG19

Today's selections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAsClx87DaM

Sorry, Wumbology, but I'm passionate for Lady Gaga. I'm not sure what makes y'all certain she's a freak, lesbian, hermaphrodite (female with male genitals/reproductive components), or whatever term based on sexuality used to address her 428899.gif

This tune is so heartwarming :flower: Greatly competent considering the period.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Today's selections:

Sorry, Wumbology, but I'm passionate for Lady Gaga. I'm not sure what makes y'all certain she's a freak, lesbian, hermaphrodite (female with male genitals/reproductive components), or whatever term based on sexuality used to address her 428899.gif

Meh, the first song's ok, & I love the second song! I just recently bought it off iTunes ^^

Spoiler
Spoiler
Today's selections:

ALE ALEJANDRO! ALE ALEJANDRO! Pretty decent song, sucked when she performed it on American Idol, though. Not familiar with the second song, but I like it after listening.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Meh, the first song's ok, & I love the second song! I just recently bought it off iTunes ^^

I downloaded it by bootlegging means (off Limewire) with surprisingly solid quality.

How dolesome (*coughkindofaspoilerherecough*), no responses to the previous tune. Anyway, here's today's choice:

I actually prefer this cover over the original. Maybe it's because I possess a soft spot for techno 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Remind me what a CILF represents 428899.gif Aside from that, here's today's pick:

Fall Out Boy sort of wrecked this authentic and upbeat tune 428899.gif

Celebrity I'd Like to Fu-- you get the idea. 630566.gif

I don't despise the remake. It's just that it's no match/can't compare to the original cover 893573.gif Proceeding, here's today's choice:

I recently became hooked to this. It's quite catchy and makes an ideal club banger IMO 239236.gif Is better off without/excluding Katy Perry, though.