• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

Well Jeeves, even though I did NOT steal your first dime, I would still like to wish you a good morning anyway.  Like I told Sauce, this one is going to be kind of shorter than usual since I have to start getting ready for work soon.  I didn't see you all that much yesterday until the night fell and that's when we finally got our much needed Clap-Jenk posting session.  With all our wrestling talk to even talking about Kel Mitchell for a short while.  Still keeping an eye out for his SyFy movie :smirk:.  Btw, I don't know if you noticed during your back and forth with Aya there, but I posted a brand new SmileBob.  You'll be pleased to know that you got an OMK centered episode and we even get to meet your daughter.  Who is she, oh well you'll be surprised because guess who was on the forums last night :smirk:?  But yeah, I hope you have a great day today and while I don't think I'll see you all that much during my day time, I hope to see you around when I get off work at my night/your afternoon time.  Have a good day Jenkins? :)

• Like 1

Have you ever went to a European country?

No, unfortunately.

Well Jeeves, even though I did NOT steal your first dime, I would still like to wish you a good morning anyway. Like I told Sauce, this one is going to be kind of shorter than usual since I have to start getting ready for work soon. I didn't see you all that much yesterday until the night fell and that's when we finally got our much needed Clap-Jenk posting session. With all our wrestling talk to even talking about Kel Mitchell for a short while. Still keeping an eye out for his SyFy movie :smirk:. Btw, I don't know if you noticed during your back and forth with Aya there, but I posted a brand new SmileBob. You'll be pleased to know that you got an OMK centered episode and we even get to meet your daughter. Who is she, oh well you'll be surprised because guess who was on the forums last night :smirk:? But yeah, I hope you have a great day today and while I don't think I'll see you all that much during my day time, I hope to see you around when I get off work at my night/your afternoon time. Have a good day Jenkins? :)

Yes, we sure did defy fate last night :smirk: and I just read the new SmileBob. It was perfection. Can't wait to see more and I c wut did with me daughter thar :P Good morning and here's to a good day to you too, Claps!