• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Crow

• Cha

• Sauce Mama

• E.V.I.L.

13 minutes ago, Katniss said:

For some reason there were a bunch of old people in the theater with me and they were super into the movie? :Laugh: 

There's always a bunch of old people whenever I go see Oscar-caliber movies :Laugh: 

On November 11, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Alexander Lee said:

whadaya mean by "just drink it COME OVER HERE"? :lori:

They were supposed to be in separate tags but my dumb ass put em in the same one and now it sounds like I wanna roofie people.

19 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

do y00 like puns

I'm a glutton for punishment

15 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

How do you feel about season 12 of supernatural so far?

I sorta stopped following after the premiere episode so I binged the rest today after seeing this question lel. I like that they're introducing a more grounded threat in the Brit Men of Letters after the absolute ridiculousness the last few years with Demons, Angels, Leviathans and The Darkness. Can't say I'm that big of a fan of the Mary being resurrected stuff, especially since she's most likely gonna end up dying again anyways (tho I'd love if they brought up the whole thing about how their grandfather stabbed them in the back for a demon to her). The whole Lucifer thing can kinda go both ways too. I would think he'd be on a more path to redemption after finally making peace with God, but it seems like he's back to being the glorious bastard he is. My fave ep so far is probably the fourth one with the psychic girl, had some nice callbacks to a certain season one ep I like. I wouldnt mind more of that in future eps. The Hitler one was freakin ridonculous, pretty funny, but way out there.

so yeah, I'm kinda half and half on it so far.

On November 13, 2016 at 0:12 PM, Katniss said:

I hope they all never leave. They give me the best material to work with 

On November 13, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Alexander Lee said:

Trash topic with trash people. I feel so awful for Angel tho.

just drink it COME OVER HERE?!?:Laugh:

Welcome to The Rebound Community!

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

What did you think of Arrival?

It was pretty good, wasn't quite what I expected and it dragged at times for me, but I did like the ending.

9 hours ago, Cha said:

did you watch the perils of penelope pitstop & catch that pigeon? pretty sure you have with the latter.

Oh yes I did. Haven't seen Catch That Pigeon in years tho.