• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

Kinda rough, plus I didn't eat dinner because I was working on schoolwork for hours. I'm trying to snack on something because I don't want to eat a heavier meal this late?

Sucks to hear, mang. Hope the night went smooth.

6 hours ago, Aya♥ said:

Which women's division on WWE do you think has been booked better?  Pretty random question out of the blue but hey, you know why not

The Blue Team definitely goes out of their to get the most out of all their ladies than the Red Team seems to do with all of theirs. I mean, Smackdown actually tries to give all their ladies ample screen time whereas Raw's more Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley with Dana oriented most of the time, granted Paige is both injured/in doghouse limbo and Summer Rae is also out with injury apparently. The women's storylines going down on Smackdown right now is also more interesting to boot. They even gave Eva Marie something that really clicked before she got suspended.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aya♥ said:

I gotta agree my dude, the blue brand is killing it?

tumblr_oalkr73dwp1qzucdqo4_250.gif

20 hours ago, Katniss said:

Thanks man, the night did go smoothly?

edit so I don't double dip: I'm patiently awaiting the JD and Cory mixtape (smirk)

That's good to hear and errything but WTF WHEN THE HELL DID THESE TWO HOOK UP?! STRAIGHT FIRE and a half on Cory's part :funny: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Katniss said:

do you have a favorite ep of DM you've written?

Either the recent one between Jelly and Blaze or the first one I ever wrote between Wumbo and Tvguy. Deathmatch at its finest. The one between Cha and Jelly being an honorable mention.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I've been reading some older episodes and personally loved that salute to Wumbo you did?

Well, I thank ye kindly. Yeah, aside from a few things (like Homie's portrayal since I hardly knew em at the time, and Tvguy's death at the hands of somebody that wasn't Wumbo), those were pretty solid looking back. And I'm pretty sure those were the first episodes that I started using visual aids, which I think really brought DM to some next level shit since then.