• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

8 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

do you ship aya and cha???

DM OMJ: Together, they're about as sloppy and second rate as a ship can get. They'll sink harder and faster than the titanic. Hell, they already have.

OOC OMJ: They got my vote.

14 minutes ago, Katniss said:

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Some random user who never posted? :okay: 

Well, it's either that Errrn or this Errrn @aaronnz who looks like he too has a gf :okay: 

3 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Oh yeah, that link above. Another reason for me why I've had stand current SBM? :/

And people wonder why I barely wanna go there. But it is a goldmine tho, can't front bout that

8 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Well, it's either that Errrn or this Errrn @aaronnz who looks like he too has a gf :okay: 

And people wonder why I barely wanna go there. But it is a goldmine tho, can't front bout that

Tbh that argument was the most pointless thing ever since Squiddypie still claiming Hal as rude when he wasn't. It was just so frustating for me to sit through that topic or trying to calm him down but yeah, some of arguments in sbm are gold mines to make fun of. Even us old sbmers make fun of those horrible times? :Laugh:

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Because I'm the biggest loser on the beach? :okay: 

I don't see your pants ripped, sand in your buns, a really bad sunburn, or let alone, you buried in the sand and forgotten :okay: 

2 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Tbh that argument was the most pointless thing ever since Squiddypie still claiming Hal as rude when he wasn't. It was just so frustating for me to sit through that topic or trying to calm him down but yeah, some of arguments in sbm are gold mines to make fun of. Even us old sbmers make fun of those horrible times? :Laugh:

Sometimes you just can't get through to some people, which makes them the best DM characters to write :Laugh: 

8 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I don't see your pants ripped, sand in your buns, a really bad sunburn, or let alone, you buried in the sand and forgotten :okay: 

Sometimes you just can't get through to some people, which makes them the best DM characters to write :Laugh: 

Squiddpie is a member that frustated me so much that i can't even make fun of but surely a lot of other members are so perfect to be made fun of :funny: