• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

What the heck, the Diaper Commercial episode director's name is Jonathan too. I had to do a double take and look it up on the wikia to make sure I wasn't hearing things. He kinda looks like Jonathan too after he got that white wash? 

WHAT? Why? :okay:

Cuz you like it and that makes me contractually obligated to think the opposite :okay:

Welcome to the Daily Show with Kat Stewart? :funny:

*doo doo doo doo DOOOO*

I want to play as the Super Squid? :funny:

First help the Tweezer find his shoes :funny:

What the heck, the Diaper Commercial episode director's name is Jonathan too. I had to do a double take and look it up on the wikia to make sure I wasn't hearing things. He kinda looks like Jonathan too after he got that white wash?

Maybe he lost his job after that gig and was too humiliated to get into a new profession without having the pain of those memories haunt his resume that he turned himself black, but the stain already made its mark on his résumé so the best he could do was to be Charlotte's bitch. Then, he slowly regained his confidence and reassumed his past identity so much so that he became ambitious in his efforts to move up the corporate ladder and take Charlotte down, thus once again becoming the leader, the director, he used to be.

Vlcsnap-2013-02-05-03h46m31s15.png?

Dat episode was on? Aww, I love dat one.

Was that Ted 2 movie any good? :P

For me, it was about a notch or two below the first one. And it still got some good laughs outta me. That's all I can ask for from a comedy, especially one from Seth MacFarlane.