• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

Weekly BBC TNG marathon, maybe a bit of Voyager, might draw and just some chores. Maybe I won't feel so injured too tomorrow. Do you ever cook BBQ or anything special for the 4th? 

Weekly BBC TNG marathon, maybe a bit of Voyager, might draw and just some chores. Maybe I won't feel so injured too tomorrow. Do you ever cook BBQ or anything special for the 4th?

We do, just mainly when the fourth falls on my dad's day off, which it doesn't this year. Last year, I went to a BBQ my sister's in-laws were having. Looking to be the same this year, mehbeh.

Is it me or does Cree Summer's voice get really grating the more you listen to her roles? Except for Susie, I think she did that one without getting all sore throaty soundish usually. 

Is it me or does Cree Summer's voice get really grating the more you listen to her roles? Except for Susie, I think she did that one without getting all sore throaty soundish usually.

Like Numbuh 5 in Kids Next Door. Her voice is a lot more clearer and shit in Tiny Toons, which I guess is because she uses the same voice as Susie for Elmyra lol

Hearing Grey DeLise a lot has started to annoy me as well? Jeff Bennett isn't there yet because of his really uniqueness, but I hope I won't find myself starting to dislike him? 

Hearing Grey DeLise a lot has started to annoy me as well? Jeff Bennett isn't there yet because of his really uniqueness, but I hope I won't find myself starting to dislike him?

I don't think I could get tired of either of em

So I'm watching probably the only ST ep I have from memory when I was 11 or 12 when it was on a basic channel. But I can't remember the episodes I watched on Spike when I was 10 or so. The only reason I remember this one was because it gave me nightmares for days at the ending? :bruh:

Spoiler

identitycrisis123.jpg

identity-crisis-hd-423.jpg

So I'm watching probably the only ST ep I have from memory when I was 11 or 12 when it was on a basic channel. But I can't remember the episodes I watched on Spike when I was 10 or so. The only reason I remember this one was because it gave me nightmares for days at the ending? :bruh:

Spoiler

identitycrisis123.jpg

identity-crisis-hd-423.jpg

What's that thing supposed to be :laugh:

Long story short, this alien parasite that can take over a humanoid's body and make them turn into one of them. If you go to the planet you can get it I think and it's irreversible once all the changes are made. The stages between transformation are more creeper than the final result in the last image?