• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

I ejected deadly chemicals inside of peanut shells as they were growing on my farm, dipped them in manure, sucked on them for more than 24 hours, roasted them in the center of the unbinding terrors of hellfire, made cookie dough from leftover raccoon and pig skins, dejected the salt from various urines to add some flavor, added eggs from diseased ridden emus and exploded them in the microwave with tinfoil, poptarts and fish livers? :funny:

• Like 1

I ejected deadly chemicals inside of peanut shells as they were growing on my farm, dipped them in manure, sucked on them for more than 24 hours, roasted them in the center of the unbinding terrors of hellfire, made cookie dough from leftover raccoon and pig skins, dejected the salt from various urines to add some flavor, added eggs from diseased ridden emus and exploded them in the microwave with tinfoil, poptarts and fish livers? :funny:

What was the point of you sucking on them :okay:

• Like 1

Wow Cha is more metal than I thought? :stinkeye:

Would you like to play it?

I'd give it a try from what I've seen.

i don't know what the point of it is, I just go on there and fuck around with the ragdolls?

Matches the other people I see dicking around on it

To get that saliva flavor in there? :okay:

You'll be hearing from my lawyers :okay:

Wow Cha is more metal than I thought? :stinkeye:

I initially read that as mental :funny: