• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

The Crow

2 minutes ago, PEPSI✭MAN said:

Whee?

uPmEe0L.jpg

Google Chrome and the Recycle Bin better watch out!

2 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Do his other personalities still show up on the site or is it just him now lmao?

I'm sure they still do whenever he needs backup to his arguments lol, but I personally haven't seen them in a good bit.

• Replies 79.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Crow

• Cha

• Sauce Mama

• E.V.I.L.

12 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

What games have you been playing?

Mostly PUBG and Assassin's Creed Origins as of late. Just bought Nier Automata a few weeks back and have been meaning to play it since.

4 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

Nier Automata is really good, it has some strange endings but I'm sure you'll enjoy it?

I'm sure I will too. I mainly got it because its from PlatinumGames, whose output has just been awesome for the most part in my book, so I have some good faith in it.

26 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

what's good mang?

Nothin much, went to a local anime convention this past Saturday and that was pretty good even tho I was too sick to go on the other two days. Other than that, just the same old. Yourself?

3 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

trying to keep positive despite some stuff. see any cool merch there?

Hope things stay positive for you, mang. There was this booth that was selling the best looking shirts at the most reasonable price out of all the other ones, so I ended up buying this Dragonball/Suicide Squad mash-up one, as well as a pretty cool Smash Bros shirt. There was a badass Cowboy Bebop shirt that they of course didn't have in medium :stinkeye:other than that, I just bought a set stickers based of Sony characters like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank etc those are my shots. another year, another con that goes by where I don't buy myself a freakin sword. Plenty of awesome art to go around, would've considered getting but I'm budgeting. Same goes for the video game booth that I probably would've totally demolished if I had come back.